Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

Ugh… thiw became so messy. I can’t figure out which one of you is really concerned or which one of you has the “ BriTtAnY GoNE CraZy, ShE a cLOne, gOd sAvE the MuRrIcA fROm DeMOnS and RoBOts” mentality.

but I have to try to explain the whole fuss about this damn video.

video is reversed,  when you record to your device and reverse it one mire time you can see her real reflection.
she used retainers and her teeth probably still in the process. so neither her eyes nor her mouth is twitching.

she’s just very bad at  making desicions. She wanted show her newly done hair. 
so guys chill the f out.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, UncutJamz said:

teasing like Amanda Bynes circa 2013

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Minute-long self-filmed video sees the actress looking at herself in the mirror.

:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:Are you f kidding me ?

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Davidsoon said:

She's definitely on something, it's making me so sad...

20+ years into her since I was 8 and I've never felt so scared and dissapointed with her

Disappointed is the right word for it.

After hearing her testimony, I heard a woman willing to break free and go on a journey of healing and self love.  

I know I'm not Britney and I'll never personally know her struggles, but mental illness is something all of us can relate to. We either have it or know someone that does.

Maybe I'm stupid but I genuinely thought that her primary goal after the con has ended would've been to heal. I see no healing, I see anger, twitching, hatred, and self-alienation. That is the disappointing part.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

This was so hard to watch, I couldn’t finish it. This is the exact reason why the GP think she’s an utter mess. It’s right there on her Instagram. She’s so far gone there’s no denying it anymore and I feel just terrible for her. How can this be the same person we all fell so hard for? That’s what I have such trouble wrapping my head around 🥹

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Professionally styled? Lol her hair is a mess! It looks like she tried to flat iron it by herself but missed a lot of spots, also she has no hair on the back of her head. She's a mess, I'm sorry but it's true. I hope she stops being stubborn and get the help she needs

🤦‍♀️ 

Do you think britney puts her tape ins and does her roots herself?

Hair extensions are always going to be straighter than your natural hair roots specially if your natural hair is way shorter than the extensions.

Its really hard to blend your natural hair with tape ins specially with shorter hair…

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m glad people are FINALLY starting to realise that all is not well :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Of course I’m not glad that Britney is not well. I hope she has a good therapist and medical team around her. However, I doubt that is the case :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I couldn’t finish this Instagram video. I got about 6 seconds in and it was too much, I had to turn it off. It hurts me to see her like this. 

Unfortunately this isn’t the Britney Spears we all fell in love with

spacer.png

This is somebody else, her eyes are different (aside from the dr**s), there’s no smile or light in them anymore :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I miss that Britney in the picture so much :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Ugh… thiw became so messy. I can’t figure out which one of you is really concerned or which one of you has the “ BriTtAnY GoNE CraZy, ShE a cLOne, gOd sAvE the MuRrIcA fROm DeMOnS and RoBOts” mentality.

but I have to try to explain the whole fuss about this damn video.

video is reversed,  when you record to your device and reverse it one mire time you can see her real reflection.
she used retainers and her teeth probably still in the process. so neither her eyes nor her mouth is twitching.

she’s just very bad at  making desicions. She wanted show her newly done hair. 
so guys chill the f out.

It’s not in reverse and you do not move your mouth like that due to retainers. Wake up, what sober or perfectly well person do you know that would post this video ? If one of my friends posted a video like this I’d be asking if everything was okay. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

There is a fine line between being delusional and being a fan. You can be honest as a fan. I'm still taking my time out of my day to be on this site. . .we all are. Yet you want to knock us for caring and being concerned. There is a reason to be concerned. 

Y'all need to stop calling everyone that doesn't agree with you delusional. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Umm I’m sorry but this is just reaching. Obsessing over every detail and speculating on Britney not being well, Britney not doing this, Britney not doing that, etc.

Shame on those of you who even have the audacity to justify the conservatorship over Britney’s life. WTF is wrong with you?!

So glad there's still a few sane people left here, Jesus. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.