Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

Cqleb

3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Barely? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm not reading everything because you give me headache Jamie Lynne but...

UserS??? Who??? I only have a problem with you... I rarely quote someone to call out this member!!! For all the reason I said above! How people in your head? You're toxic like a Jamie Lynn! Go do something who will make you feel happy instead. It's so weird to act this way.

Stop playing the victim card, not when you are the one who spent all his day here to spread his negativity! Are you mad? Why are you that frustrated tho?

Oh so you have a problem with me but you don’t have a problem with a user who just said that Britney should belong in a conservatorship? I see you lack both comprehension and practical thinking skills. Do better than resorting to personal attacks. Your comments have been reported to @princessmimi and they are not acceptable. 

Edited by BadBunny
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Their account has been created in the past two months and in the majority of threads I've seen them in, they've been negative. They're rewriting narratives that suit them while claiming that issues have been around for years, when they haven't been here for years. 

It’s not under my control how you interpret or view my content as such. Fortunately, alternating opinions are allowed. Also, I never rewrote any narratives nor were any of these narratives exclusive only to Exhale. Understood?

2 minutes ago, Tranquil24 said:

What does his account creation date have anything to do with this? So if an older account told you and @ICouldntThinkOfOne  to zip it because you're newer members you'd do it? 

If so i should probably retrieve my 2011 account along with my lost email :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

??? Someone (the person that I quoted), thought he was new. So I said: no, NEW account indeed but old member who was banned! That's it...

It doesn't matter if your account is from 1972 or 2023, you can say whatever you want, as long as you are respectful. I rarely quote someone for call out this person... I only did with this member AND I DON'T HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THE OTHERS EVEN IF WE DON'T ALWAYS SHARE THE SAME THOUGHTS. It's ok!!! We are on a board, it's a place for discuss!!!

But there a difference between being really worried about Britney and discuss about that and trash talk her all day for no reason because you are frustrated right?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, peacht said:

🤦‍♀️

Do you think britney puts her tape ins and does her roots herself?

Hair extensions are always going to be straighter than your natural hair roots specially if your natural hair is way shorter than the extensions.

Its really hard to blend your natural hair with tape ins specially with shorter hair…

She has so much money I never understood why her hair is always a mess for like the past 17 years. What I never understood is why she never switched to doing wigs like all of her peers? It would allow your hair to breathe, grow, and get back healthy and it’s 2023 they are super realistic now, I mean Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, and the kardashians wear them all the time and it looks so good

Edited by Aj20
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

??? Someone (the person that I quoted), thought he was new. So I said: no, NEW account indeed but old member who was banned! That's it...

It doesn't matter if your account is from 1972 or 2023, you can say whatever you want, as long as you are respectful. I rarely quote someone for call out this person... I only did with this member AND I DON'T HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THE OTHERS EVEN IF WE DON'T ALWAYS SHARE THE SAME THOUGHTS. It's ok!!! We are on a board, it's a place for discuss!!!

But there a difference between being really worried about Britney and discuss about that and trash talk her all day for no reason because you are frustrated right?

Yet people are saying far worse things, mocking her and comparing her to Amanda Bynes, YET… somehow I’m the issue. Get a life.

16 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Oh so you have a problem with me but you don’t have a problem with a user who just said that Britney should belong in a conservatorship? I see you lack both comprehension and practical thinking skills. Do better than resorting to personal attacks. Your comments have been reported to @princessmimi and they are not acceptable. 

If it can make you wet...:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I like helping people in misery!

We could also report you a hundred times with your 1K unrespectful messages per day, but we didn't and won't... Because unlike you, we don't have the time for being that pathetic... 

Also leave @princessmimi, she's not your nanny!

2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

If it can make you wet...:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I like helping people in misery!

We could also report you a hundred times with your 1K unrespectful messages per day, but we didn't and won't... Because unlike you, we don't have the time for being that pathetic... 

Also leave @princessmimi, she's not your nanny!

Maybe stop personally attacking others if you want credibility. Just some food for thought. And I’m doing just fine, but thanks for your faux concern.

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Mutya said:

What’s so wrong with this video? To me she’s just showing her newly done hair and doing weird movements with her mouth but she’s done that before. Y’all are exaggerating. 

I think it is the super dilated pupils. I guess she visited an ophthalmologist and decided to record a video (lol. Sarcasm)

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block