Britney posts about a mystery celebrity that approached her table

9 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

she needs to get a job honestly and stop being nasty to others online… it’s more telling of her character than whoever she’s writing about

edit: forgot to add, i feel sorry for her kids. she must be a total and complete nightmare to be around.

No, she doesn’t “need to get a job”. Who are you? Some cashier at Target? She’s Britney F’n Spears. Your opinions are completely and utterly irrelevant to her, and sorry to say, but so is your existence. Utterly irrelevant. If she wants to get on top of a table in a 5 star restaurant and take a dump, well, she’s one of the biggest stars in the world and of all time… and she’s also a multimillionaire so she can literally do that and you could come onto these forums, which by the way, are completely and utterly also irrelevant to her as well (I hope no one actually believes she truly ever pays ANY attention to us small potatoes on this fan site lol) and you could whine and complain and say all sorts of self righteous judgemental nonsense (because like you’re in such a great position to be all “holier than thou” what being completely anonymous so it’s not like we could judge your every single move every single minute of your miserable existence) and I’m really sorry to break it to you but people of her calibre and position in the world pecking order, they don’t care. 

So, to the 25 “fans” who liked that ridiculous post, please, please get this through your skulls: your judgements, your opinions, etc — mean nothing at all to anyone who matters. Mkay?????? :D 

Glad we cleared that up. How about you go curate your Facebook or Instagram of like your wannabe of importance life but like no one actually cares about it? Hm? 

Let’s leave Britney alone. Log off. Have a wonderful day. xoxo

• Haha 3

I do think Britney is allowed to be pissed, but see this is why i believe her and sam didnt work out and her kids dont want to see her.

Because she wont shut up about it and its good, its okay. For her.

But to be around that, i dont think its great as a teenager to hear her thoughts on your family you wrongfully believe the best in.

Also Sam, lets act like he isnt the scam you call him: he preaches positivity, he wants to focus on Iran and the horrible stuff going on with women there, but everytime he tries to talk about them, he have Britney on the other side, *****ing about she didnt get champagne in 2015. Which is understandingly bad for Britney, but in the bigger picture, people are being denied worse things right now in the world.

Also his Union is breaking down, he cant promote his work right now because of the strike, he cant work.

Britney is in a rock and a hard place, she cant find balance until she heals, but only people who can be around her are the ones being paid (i mean therapist, shrinks, and all that jazz). The other people just wants to party, drink and dance...

Edited by joanhs
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

she needs to get a job honestly and stop being nasty to others online… it’s more telling of her character than whoever she’s writing about

edit: forgot to add, i feel sorry for her kids. she must be a total and complete nightmare to be around.

Go away !! She needs to not listen to crap from people like yourself. I hope sge tells off many .. wait **** off 

15 minutes ago, joanhs said:

I do think Britney is allowed to be pissed, but see this is why i believe her and sam didnt work out and her kids dont want to see her.

Because she wont shut up about it and its good, its okay. For her.

But to be around that, i dont think its great as a teenager to hear her thoughts on your family you wrongfully believe the best in.

Also Sam, lets act like he isnt the scam you call him: he preaches positivity, he wants to focus on Iran and the horrible stuff going on with women there, but everytime he tries to talk about them, he have Britney on the other side, *****ing about she didnt get champagne in 2015. Which is understandingly bad for Britney, but in the bigger picture, people are being denied worse things right now in the world.

Also his Union is breaking down, he cant promote his work right now because of the strike, he cant work.

Britney is in a rock and a hard place, she cant find balance until she heals, but only people who can be around her are the ones being paid (i mean therapist, shrinks, and all that jazz). The other people just wants to party, drink and dance...

Who the hell are you . You do not live in her shoes.. how about you **** off

Britney is the first one to jump on social media and talk about how people made her feel like nothing so when people who have read that approach her to tell her that she isn't nothing, I don't understand her anger. Maybe she finds it patronising, I don't know. While I can understand why she is so negative and angry at times, it's upsetting to see her that way. I hope she continues with therapy or whatever she needs to move past it. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Ok I love her but she honestly needs to stop using Instagram as her therapy method, it's so unhealthy for her or anyone. It's just a social media app, not a therapist.

I genuinely hope she's working with psychiatrist and psychologist because she's lashing out  a lot on some people who dont even deserve it.

It's either that or the person who said this to her is some piece of ***** and everyone knows it. In which case she needs to go all the way and stop being cryptic and just say the name. Otherwise she's just damaging her name.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, dritney said:

Oh please F off. She was so nice for so long - a reputation for being the nicest person in Hollywood - and this is where it got here. 

at least she’s honest and not like all the other fake celebrities.

that’s fine, but you’ll need to accept she’s going to forever be lonely, unlikeable and surrounded by people who match her energy while looking to take advantage. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

that’s fine, but you’ll need to accept she’s going to forever be lonely, unlikeable and surrounded by people who match her energy while looking to take advantage. 

Let her live and learn . This is not about you or myself. She does not have to like others, trust others or comply with being nice . Look where nice brought her . .. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.