Jump to content

Britney posts about a mystery celebrity that approached her table


Cqleb

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Complication said:

I understand Britney's mindset because I've been there myself. The difference is I could recoginize that and didn't treat people who wanted the best for me like trash, no matter how triggering the things they say or do may be to me. I understood it was irrational and unfair. Britney is losing her self awareness.

I’ve deleted what I originally wrote as I totally misread your post!!! 

Edited by HairFlipQueen
Link to comment
2 hours ago, itsjames said:

She’s been through traumatic experiences but that shouldn’t absolve her from accountability. She needs to be called out in a constructive way. She needs to have someone around that has her best interest. As much as I’d miss her, she needs to stay out of aocial media for at least a couple of months and focus on healing and aelf discovery.

A couple of months? more like a couple of years. 

Edited by Hot pink
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

she needs to get a job honestly and stop being nasty to others online… it’s more telling of her character than whoever she’s writing about

edit: forgot to add, i feel sorry for her kids. she must be a total and complete nightmare to be around.

 

5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Maybe people need to tell her she is garbage all the time? Anyone who gives her any type of positive affirmation gets dragged by her :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

 

4 hours ago, kobeta said:

There’s a pattern here. Doesn’t matter if you are a fast food worker, a fan, a celebrity, a friend of a celebrity, someone she knows or doesn’t know. If you run into Britney in the wild. Don’t ever be nice to her and never show her any kind of support and kindness. She will despise you for it. Literally hate you 

 

4 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Who would have thought that Britney would become such an unbearable person? He's always complaining about everything and everyone, exuding negativity. How many times since the end of c-ship have we seen her being grateful to be alive and free?

Do you live her life? No. So stop overreacting like a children.:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I love Britney and I don't agree with her behavior, but let's understand she is broken and and has been for quite some time. However, it's not an excuse for treating people with good intentions bad. I guess she doesn't want anyone near anymore.

Let's remember this the next time you try to bash any other celebrity for their nasty attitude.

Edited by The Queen
  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

she needs to get a job honestly and stop being nasty to others online… it’s more telling of her character than whoever she’s writing about

edit: forgot to add, i feel sorry for her kids. she must be a total and complete nightmare to be around.

I agree with u. As she said… you better work bit ch

Link to comment
6 hours ago, kobeta said:

There’s a pattern here. Doesn’t matter if you are a fast food worker, a fan, a celebrity, a friend of a celebrity, someone she knows or doesn’t know. If you run into Britney in the wild. Don’t ever be nice to her and never show her any kind of support and kindness. She will despise you for it. Literally hate you 

And this is not the Britney I fell in love with. She always took the high road up. Is this even her posting like really

  • Like 4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, itsjames said:

She’s been through traumatic experiences but that shouldn’t absolve her from accountability. She needs to be called out in a constructive way. She needs to have someone around that has her best interest. As much as I’d miss her, she needs to stay out of aocial media for at least a couple of months and focus on healing and aelf discovery.

Thank you this is what I've posted for the last year! Get off social media be present with people not behind a phone! Britney you're a queen! The excuses are done and old. Two wrongs don't make a right.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block