Britney posts about a mystery celebrity that approached her table

22 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I don’t think she was telling her own memory. She probably tried to create a story of this picture she posted then it did not come out good. Then she deleted it.

chill the f out guys.

Was literally thinking the exact same thing and was surprised (not really) to see people being so damn extra about it. 

Edited by easy
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, turquoise said:

If she had talked to her friend about something she was having trouble with, "Don't worry, you are something !!!" then that might be comforting. But it isn't.

If it were me, even if I were a friend, if someone came up to me while I was eating at a restaurant and suddenly said something like this, I would honestly think, "Ew...."
Because that person would tell me that "You are in a situation that you need to worry about" and then offer me a self-satisfied "comfort" by saying "but don't worry about it."
The person saying this is trying to be kind. However, it's a very outlandish and intrusive thing to say, and it crosses her psychological boundary without her permission. And probably in front of her companion.

Using my imagination, I can very well understand that she felt it was sensibly rude.

Exactly!

Normally I don't play the devil's advocate when it comes to Britney but I can see why she got offended because I would too.

However like I said, she didn't have to be all extra about it.

She could've complained about it to someone in her personal life privately instead of posting it to the world cause all it did was make her seem like a bich.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Britney could shoot someone and some fans would say “well she was in a CON” :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

It is clear as day that these specific types of interactions with people are deeply triggering for Britney. She should not be acting like this, but her trauma triggers are going to look very different from 99% of people. It’s going to take a long time for this to tamper down.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I’m also not understanding the correlation between this person saying what they said to her, and her then sitting on their father’s lap?! Why…to make the person annoyed, irritated? How did the father get involved here? 😵‍💫

I don’t get it either. I also don’t think she’s talking about herself? I mean, she sat on someone’s lap in front of a big crowd and everyone was shocked? Wouldn’t that have made headlines? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Whether it’s a true story or not, I just don’t get her big fascination with instagram. What could possibly bring anyone joy in posting these kinda posts? Someone who cares about her should really convince her to stay away from all that toxicity. Too bad her family is garbage.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Am I the only one who sees some shade in telling someone out of the blue “don’t worry, you are something”? Forget that Jack in the Box story for a moment and her usual anger… Who walks up to someone and says something like that? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: “don’t worry”? 

Very patronizing and assumptive :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t get it either. I also don’t think she’s talking about herself? I mean, she sat on someone’s lap in front of a big crowd and everyone was shocked? Wouldn’t that have made headlines? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Whether it’s a true story or not, I just don’t get her big fascination with instagram. What could possibly bring anyone joy in posting these kinda posts? Someone who cares about her should really convince her to stay away from all that toxicity. Too bad her family is garbage.

Maybe it’s metaphorical and not a literal story that happened? Yes I can’t see how posting then deleting these things is helpful but who knows, maybe it’s therapeutic in some way. 

Just now, stronger1992 said:

There comes a point of being a fan and realize you have to let go and stop defending her. Yes, she’s been through a lot, but that doesn’t excuse her behavior. To all the fans defending her, she don’t care about you. She’d probably call you out for saying hi to her. There’s reasons people are constantly coming and going from her life. She’s not well. It’s been two years and all we’ve seen is her sink lower and lower. 

It is because she is “not well” that I will always provide context for her actions. Context does not = excuses. I can’t imagine being this impatient with someone who’s been through so much. People get harmed by the world mentally and then are blamed for having side effects. Britney needs help, yes, but there’s no cure for this ****. The best to hope for is that it will happen less going forward and she gains the right tools to cope. This woman is in pain 24/7.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.