Britney posts about a mystery celebrity that approached her table

20 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

There’s a reason so many people have distanced themselves from her. Things aren’t mending. Cause BRITNEY is the problem. No one feels sorry for her anymore. The constant weird videos, the rude, cryptic rants of people being nice to her, people are done. It’s not normal behavior. She’s not well and if you think otherwise you’re in for a long road of disappointment. She needs help. Laugh all you want but you know deep down it’s true. 

Interestingly, she claims to be in therapy, but she is always angry and bitter, taking out her frustrations on those who had nothing to do with what happened to her. At this point I think she needs to change psychologists, or actually meet one.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, Joel Santos said:

Interestingly, she claims to be in therapy, but she is always angry and bitter, taking out her frustrations on those who had nothing to do with what happened to her. At this point I think she needs to change psychologists, or actually meet one.

this is incredibly condescending. it can take years and years of therapy sessions to get to a place where you feel like you can let go of that pain and trauma. if her healing isn't going fast enough for you, that's your problem and not hers. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Elle90s said:

I know this month is tough for her hence missing her kids birthday and divorce. There has to be a healthy way of coping instead of constant anger it is not healthy for anyone. Hurt people hurt others. 

If Britney is legitimately bipolar, her emotions are intense. It would mean she’s carrying rage with her all the time. It can be managed, but it can’t be cured. I do hope that she’s able to find some more outlets for herself. I need to do the same because I internalize mine and it causes health problems 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

she needs to get a job honestly and stop being nasty to others online… it’s more telling of her character than whoever she’s writing about

edit: forgot to add, i feel sorry for her kids. she must be a total and complete nightmare to be around.

Oh please F off. She was so nice for so long - a reputation for being the nicest person in Hollywood - and this is where it got here. 

at least she’s honest and not like all the other fake celebrities.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

At this point she is just another Karen, unfortunately. This is getting old, when will she get some treatment? Homegirl has to be skipping her therapy sessions (if she ever goes to any), cause there's no way a therapist would not see this angry and mean behaviour. And don't tell me this is just a consequence of her trauma, we all know she is traumatized but that doesn't allow her to be mean to other people, especially people that have NOTHING to do with her situation. I know people who has been through a lot (and I really mean A LOT) and they're not that mean and angry towards random people. It's time to stop trying to find excuses for her, she's just being spoiled and narcissistic at this point. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 8

People really have to start remembering that a good portion of Britney's interactions might be triggering for her. This might go on for a while. Therapy isn't a miracle solution. It takes quite a Iot of time.

Also, as far as this post goes. I don't see the problem? It sounded like the person might have come across really condescending.. who goes up to someone you aren't close to and tells them they are something??

Britney probably took this interaction as something mean so...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

What do you expect from someone that was isolated for 15 years and controlled. She needs to make mistakes

I mean… it’s not like she entered the conservatorship when she was 15. She was a grown 26 year old woman when she entered n into the conservatorship so this excuse makes no sense

• Like 3

I’m sorry? Y’all are dragging her for what? (The post has been deleted) 

From what I gather, a stranger approached her and spoke to her as if she knew her on a personal level. That’s crazy, I would flip out if someone invaded my privacy and then inserted themselves into MY personal business.

Wtf?! And how are y’all okay with that? She’s a normal person. When a celebrity isn’t on camera, THEY’RE OFF THE CLOCK! You approach at your own risk. They don’t have to clock in just because you approached.

**** off, wanna talk to a celebrity and not take the chance of them being pissed? Buy a meet & greet and stfu

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.