Britney turned down any on-camera interviews, including with Oprah, to discuss 'The Woman In Me'

Lola2790

46 minutes ago, Nathan*****06 said:

Britney needs to be reminded that her name alone will not help boost her book sales. Does she have any idea that many stars already surprassed her or she was mentally stuck during her prime days.

Brands in the future are not going to trust her anymore and more likely she will lose all her hard earned money now if she doesnt give any fvvvck on any opportunities comes on her way.

Um, I don't think she is worried about it (the money).

But... you know it doesn't mean she won't ever take the opportunities that will come on her way.

Isn't the most important thing to be okay? I think she's trying.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 2

We’re living in the era where people brag about their work if they are not even doing sheesh, people get big amounts of salary by being an *** kisser to their managers, people give lessons about how it’s important how you say something instead of what you’re saying to corporate employees, starting from USA all of the world became a big private corporation, presidents become managers and citizens become employees of that company/ country  and Britney still acting like she’s gonna get whatever is there for her by being nice? Sorry but world doesn’t work like that. World doesn’t care about your trauma and “ buts” .

There’s a saying in my culture: “ don’t even trust your father”

If you be too naive about your life and  If you wait divine justice to be manifested , you need to be prepared for horrible things to come.

As humans , world or justice or whatever that great power is: it doesn’t care about us. Life’s what you make it.

sorry for the bitter truth.

• Love 1

honestly i don't think she gives a **** anymore about anything - selling books, being #1, her career, the gp's opinion...

think about what she did back in 2007 when she rebelled against her team and wanted to escape the pop princess/american sweetheart image. she released an album on her own terms, didn't care about what anyone thought and did the most bizarre things ever, and didn't do almost any promo - besides VMAs and we all know what happened. 

i think this is kind of a 2023 version of 2007 in a way. 

what really strikes me is that she doesn't want to be completely private, she keeps posting on IG, talking about really personal things... but at the same time she seems to hate being in the public eye. i don't understand. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

So after all that she went through and for being silenced for 15 years and abused, she finally gets the chance to tell her story the way she wanted for so long, she now decides to not promote the book? lmfao and ya'll believe she is 100% free?

This book is gonna be a bigger let down than Britney Jean.

I think she is afraid and embarrassed to do so, almost all her major tell all interviews have been really scrutinized by the media and GP.

Just look at the Diane Sawyer fiasco...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ElenaB said:

honestly i don't think she gives a **** anymore about anything - selling books, being #1, her career, the gp's opinion...

think about what she did back in 2007 when she rebelled against her team and wanted to escape the pop princess/american sweetheart image. she released an album on her own terms, didn't care about what anyone thought and did the most bizarre things ever, and didn't do almost any promo - besides VMAs and we all know what happened. 

what really strikes me is that she doesn't want to be completely private, she keeps posting on IG, talking about really personal things... but at the same time she seems to hate being in the public eye. i don't understand. 

I think she wants to share stuff but on her terms and not very profoundly as she did once.

Honestly doing a tell all interview you cant do that, Oprah has ****ed up so many ppls reputation on tell all interviews.

The biggest one imo was the MJ one, and don't get me started on the recent Meghan Harry one...

I don't blame her for not wanting to share explicit experiences she had on her career, or with her family because I don't even do so myself with many people and I haven't been through half of what she had to experience.

I hope she roast the hell out of everyone on the book but idk if she will 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, peacht said:

I think she is afraid and embarrassed to do so, almost all her major tell all interviews have been really scrutinized by the media and GP.

Just look at the Diane Sawyer fiasco...

The Diane Sawyer interview was an ambush. She didn't even know there was going to be an interview, they invited her into her home and made her sit down. This book is a major deal. She can choose someone herself, she can control the narrative and choose someone she feels comfortable with. So it's giving huge red flags that she won't be doing any of that. I don't trust this situation for one bit. We have been gaslit so many times and her not speaking live is not helping, especially not when it comes to something this big that she has been waiting 15 years for.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Not only that but many people who she would be likely to do an interview with are on hiatus because of the writer’s strike. 

Very true but it wouldn’t matter anyways, I just don’t see her sitting in front of a camera besides her own soon. 

2 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

The Diane Sawyer interview was an ambush. She didn't even know there was going to be an interview, they invited her into her home and made her sit down. This book is a major deal. She can choose someone herself, she can control the narrative and choose someone she feels comfortable with. So it's giving huge red flags that she won't be doing any of that. I don't trust this situation for one bit. We have been gaslit so many times and her not speaking live is not helping, especially not when it comes to something this big that she has been waiting 15 years for.

I don't think she’ll make any major interviews any time soon.

Most tell all specially on oprah are really bad for the public image of celebs, just look at the old MJ interview and the recent with meghan and harry…

Ooff

Edited by peacht
22 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

If this is true...

Britney team believes she is not ready for a TV interview (other articles for months now revealed the same thing)...

But she is so ready to be back to Vegas to perform?

Two totally different things? Yes. But if Britney is not well mentally to handle questions... why they think she is ready to make millions performing every week?

She "allegedly"wants to make a huge comeback with fresh music, but why we never hear from her mouth? 

Her captions indicated very different versions than the sources (her team) are trying to share lately.

They make It Hard to discredit completely some "conspiracy theories".

I mean... for how long some fans will think it's normal the fact Britney never promotes any of the projects her team keep pushing to make money? It's really her wishes and ideas or...

You're basing this entirely on blind articles and tabloids.

If Britney was being forced to promote, we'd see promotion. We aren't seeing promotion beyond an Instagram post.

Maybe you should listen to Britney when she says she doesn't really see a point in doing an interview. Maybe believe Britney over "an anonymous source close to...".

We don't know what Britney is or isn't working on, but ultimately, if she was being forced to do anything she wasn't on board with, we'd know at this point.

5 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

So after all that she went through and for being silenced for 15 years and abused, she finally gets the chance to tell her story the way she wanted for so long, she now decides to not promote the book? lmfao and ya'll believe she is 100% free?

This book is gonna be a bigger let down than Britney Jean.

She has actively told her story. In Instagram posts, in audios and now, in a book that's set to be released. She's been telling her story. An interview isn't telling her story, the book will do that. Britney has made it clear that she has issues and anxieties with trusting people. Maybe, its possible, that she just doesn't want to publicly on a platform she doesn't control being asked questions she feels are inappropriate, shes been through that. Maybe, its possible, she doesn't want to be emotional on a platform like Oprah, when people can frame it negatively.

As much as people want to think the interview will humanise her, there will always be loud mouths who want to come for her negatively, and if anyone knows that, its her, and maybe that's just not worth it to her.

3 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

Every interview is an ambush, a book it's the only way Britney can effectively control 100% her narrative, without depending on her social skills

Edited by Applejack
5 hours ago, ElenaB said:

Being on Instagram like any other person =/= being a celebrity in the public eye

You do the first, you don't do the second

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You're basing this entirely on blind articles and tabloids.

If Britney was being forced to promote, we'd see promotion. We aren't seeing promotion beyond an Instagram post.

Maybe you should listen to Britney when she says she doesn't really see a point in doing an interview. Maybe believe Britney over "an anonymous source close to...".

We don't know what Britney is or isn't working on, but ultimately, if she was being forced to do anything she wasn't on board with, we'd know at this point.

You didn't get it lol. 

Anyway...

a person can be forced to do something in many different ways. 

We don't see any interest from Britney for the "recent projects", that's the thing. 

Making excuses or not... it is weird that Britney simply avoid to talk about her current work. 

Edited by Dark Willow
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

You didn't get it lol. 

Anyway...

a person can be forced to do something in many different ways. 

We don't see any interest from Britney for the "recent projects", that's the thing. 

Making excuses or not... it is weird that Britney simply avoid to talk about her current work. 

There's literally nothing to get though. Britney didn't promote Blackout either, I don't see your point. Britney doesn't want to engage in industry standard things.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

We’re living in the era where people brag about their work if they are not even doing sheesh, people get big amounts of salary by being an *** kisser to their managers, people give lessons about how it’s important how you say something instead of what you’re saying to corporate employees, starting from USA all of the world became a big private corporation, presidents become managers and citizens become employees of that company/ country  and Britney still acting like she’s gonna get whatever is there for her by being nice? Sorry but world doesn’t work like that. World doesn’t care about your trauma and “ buts” .

There’s a saying in my culture: “ don’t even trust your father”

If you be too naive about your life and  If you wait divine justice to be manifested , you need to be prepared for horrible things to come.

As humans , world or justice or whatever that great power is: it doesn’t care about us. Life’s what you make it.

sorry for the bitter truth.

Harsh but true words. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block