Second version of the main mix for "Make Me" resurfaces

CJMCH

Just now, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

Omg why you all hate him so much

I think a lot of fans didn’t want a feature on the lead single. I’m kinda divided on how I feel about it because at the time I did like his verse. Granted I was in high school so he was a relevant artist to me. Although, I do think G-Eazy of all rappers was a little random LOL. 

• Like 3
17 hours ago, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

Omg why you all hate him so much

I think it’s because it was her lead single and people didn’t want a feature… And it might have been a last minute thought since this one was called “Main Mix” while the G-Eazy ones were called “Main Mix feat G-Eazy”. If it was planned, the solo mix would have been called differently, IMO.

17 hours ago, sochaotic said:

Love these posts of you sharing different mixes! So cool to hear the creative process behind these songs :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

Appreciate that you guys liked it. All of the other Make Me versions are on Britney Online for dl.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I think it’s because it was her lead single and people didn’t want a feature… And it might have been a last minute though since this one was called “Main Mix” while the G-Eazy ones were called “Main Mix feat G-Eazy”. If it was planned, the solo mix would have been called differently, IMO.

Appreciate that you guys liked it. All of the other Make Me versions are on Britney Online for dl.

I like him and take him as the part of this song/single. They all are kinda late with this hate, almost 10 years later :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block