Britney on Instagram “…and maybe one day I can let people know.”

6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

makes sense you'd twist my words and want to encourage bringing back a feature that resulted in someone here getting death threats and completely missing the point of what I wrote. stay classy folks!!!!

That someone was @GlitterRain and I that got death threats from that user! And I do support bringing the chat box back those that don’t want it don’t have to use it. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Glitter and I are both in favor of bringing the chat box back and we both got death threats from that user.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1

So I just remembered the words Britney said:

I'll have a good book one day. I good MYSTERIOUS book

Then it can be clear that not all that we've been wanting to know is there in the new book. Because it's mysterious :fran_frog_meme_green:

Spoiler

Maybe we'll have easter eggs in the between the lines that will be put all aligned by the bored and stressed out fans who will create more and more conspiracy theories?

Edited by Fita
9 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

My god this place is a ******* downer, literally can’t go into a single thread anymore without being drowned in negativity and the block feature is a complete waste considering I can still see the posts from the people I have blocked thanks to other users quoting them. Fix that GIGANTIC glitch and this place would actually be bearable again!!

I haven't been around here that long but even I've noticed a massive downturn in the attitude here over the past few weeks. It's gone very negative and most People here just seem to want to bash anything and everything. I'm not sure what's happened.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

I haven't been around here that long but even I've noticed a massive downturn in the attitude here over the past few weeks. It's gone very negative and most People here just seem to want to bash anything and everything. I'm not sure what's happened.

Literally just my comment I must have been writing when you posted yours. Definitely a lot of negativity towards Britney from people on this site lately. Makes the forum a bit uncomfortable nowadays. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

what do you expect them to be positive about, though?  

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Literally just my comment I must have been writing when you posted yours. Definitely a lot of negativity towards Britney from people on this site lately. Makes the forum a bit uncomfortable nowadays. 

It’s almost like deja vu from 06/07/08, but no one has learned anything. There seems to be an obsession to rip her apart every chance they get. 

• Like 3

I feel like this thread went in a dark direction, wasn’t really my intention. Y’all need to be a bit more sympathetic - I personally thought it was just funny, but y’all are becoming mean.

The book will be good, she’ll deliver; and yes there’s probably stuff she left out. That’s normal. If anything I just want to hear from her.

I miss Britney a lot.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, super.nova said:

I feel like this thread went in a dark direction, wasn’t really my intention. Y’all need to be a bit more sympathetic - I personally thought it was just funny, but y’all are becoming mean.

The book will be good, she’ll deliver; and yes there’s probably stuff she left out. That’s normal. If anything I just want to hear from her.

I miss Britney a lot.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, super.nova said:

I miss Britney a lot.

It’s funny people are pointing out Britney’s “meanness”. Her kindness never seemed to inspire fans, so if you can’t beat ‘em…

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block