Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

You guys are acting like you guys where the best fanbase in the world haha! Remember when you guys throw s * hit on her because she was too "lazy" during the FF tour? I was a kid and even back then I knew and I was like, "guys give her a break, she's clearly on meds!" And people where like "STFU, are you a doctor?" "No... But... Duh!!!"

And then we all found out the truth, she was indeed on meds and worse, on meds and FORCED to work on meds!!! That's explain the "lazy" moves you guys made fun about, you guys called her zombie etc...

Same when I said, they used a body double for HIAM, that's why the person is only in the shadow, they don't have any amazing break and people where like STFU f *cking hater! The amoung of hate when I was only a kid from adults because they were blind and didn't understand s* hit, so shameless! Few months later... Boom! Body double exposed for TTWE! She couldn't work and she was not supposed to work! They drained the s *hit out of her!!! These b *astards! For years and years!

Anyway, my point is... I don't expect this fanbase to be that smart and understand how traumas works! The amoung of anger, hatred and sadness inside her! She's now alone! No family, anybody, but she keeps fighting! WE ALL HAVE YOUR GOOD AND BAD DAYS, Britney's bad days are 10000 times worse than what we have to handle! Do you guys never said stuff because you were pissed off but don't mind it? I think the Britney Spears popstar is coming to the end, my only wish is that she will found peace and people with good hearts in her way, she deserves it!

And I hope this fanbase will found a fake, HOT b *itch, new popstar to idolize! BECAUSE IT'S SEEMS LIKE YOU REALLY BELIEVE WHEN CELEBRITIES SAID THEY LOVE YOU:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

NONE OF ALL THE CELEBRITIES IN THIS INDUSTRY CARES ABOUT THEIR FANS! It's all acting! When the cameras and the lights are turn off, you don't even exist in their brains! It's time to grow up and undestand things!

• Love 2
  • Like 4
26 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

One of my friends just said the other day that she would be healed by now if she try to learn how to trust professionals, fans and a couple of friends instead of men that she constantly trust without questioning .

Yeah, sure we are living in a Disney movie! The abuses started when she was 17!!! Even back, the s hit she had been trough with her alcoholic dad, then she started and people s *lut shaming her and called her out when she was a baby girl, because disgusting guys above wanted to s *exualized her, use her body to make money and then the paparazzis, every f  ucking days, the bad mom insults while Kevin was free to do whatever he wanted, smoked w**d, let her ****star watch his sons and then f * cking her in the kids room, forced to work on meds for 13 years,

SHE WAS BETRAYED by how many professonals??? Can you tell??? Doctors, psy, the people who put her on lithium! Only God and Britney knows what they did to her in this awful place!!!

Back to 07 a guys said they gave her something so strong that they freak out and thought SHE WAS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! Do you understand??? So if you AND YOUR SMART FRIENDS think that it's this easy, then you are the dum best people on earth!!! Nott mentioning the fighting everyday, with her exes, her sister, her mom, the hurtful stuff with her kids!!! You really think that she would heal by now hahahahahahhahahahaahah just by going and listening to "professionals"? OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD... I swear to God this fanbase is something!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 3

wow, i normally am very critical but this time i read some really mean replies from you guys.

i do believe she’s one more time wrong with this caption and i’m getting tired of trying to make sense out of her bizarre ig posts, but i do have some sympathy for her.

its not even about the cship anymore. britney has lived a pretty horrible life from her childhood till now. constantly judged, being looked at as a zoo animal, hyper ***ualized since she was a teen, working nonstop since she was a kid, bullied and ridiculed by the whole world, been taken advantage of by all of her inner circle… and that’s BEFORE the cship.

she must be a very complicated person to be around, but what do we expect? this is the britney you get without all the PR washing her image. this is the kind of human being you become after leading such a tragic life. i just feel sorry for her even tho i know she doesn’t want to be seen as a victim.

i just hope she finds some peace.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Yeah, sure we are living in a Disney movie! The abuses started when she was 17!!! Even back, the s hit she had been trough with her alcoholic dad, then she started and people s *lut shaming her and called her out when she was a baby girl, because disgusting guys above wanted to s *exualized her, use her body to make money and then the paparazzis, every f  ucking days, the bad mom insults while Kevin was free to do whatever he wanted, smoked w**d, let her ****star watch his sons and then f * cking her in the kids room, forced to work on meds for 13 years,

SHE WAS BETRAYED by how many professonals??? Can you tell??? Doctors, psy, the people who put her on lithium! Only God and Britney knows what they did to her in this awful place!!!

Back to 07 a guys said they gave her something so strong that they freak out and thought SHE WAS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! Do you understand??? So if you AND YOUR SMART FRIENDS think that it's this easy, then you are the dum best people on earth!!! Nott mentioning the fighting everyday, with her exes, her sister, her mom, the hurtful stuff with her kids!!! You really think that she would heal by now hahahahahahhahahahaahah just by going and listening to "professionals"? OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD... I swear to God this fanbase is something!!!

Are you ok?

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, The Dream said:

You guys before this post crusified her for ALLEGEDLY dating a criminal m*** dealer, being sure she is an addict too and now that Britney is talking back she is the b itch?

Like it or not, when the book comes out you will run and read it in one day and you will come back here saying this the best book ever and Britney has all the reasons to act the way she is acting.

Because like it or not, she has ALL the reasons to act in any way she likes.

When a court, a health system, your family, the media take all your rights away and on top of that sends you to a facility because you said no to a dance move then yes you have zero reasons to be nice to anyone. I am sorry that you are offended but I really don't understand why you are so surprised:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Not how the world works. She will find out the hard way if she keeps going with that approach. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I know right?

When she acts bichy and entitled like this,

I DON'T feel sorry at all for how her life has become.

What happened to the humble Britney from back in the day?

She was much more likable than this woman.

the humble and cute Britney was globally bullied on a very big level by media, people on social media, she was on the front pages of tabloids called 'mess', 'tragedy' and ridiculed on TV shows. She was hated for everything for quite a long time. 

She was followed by 50+ people on daily basis being in her face at all times, she could not stay home due to stress, could not go out due to stress. She was pushed to the very corner.

And then after this, she was put in a 13 year long conservatorship where she was bullied by people closest to her.

How do we expect this person to be cute, bubbly and humble?? I would be MUCH MUCH worse than her after all of this. Do we love it she's like this? NO

Is she entitled to be like this? MORE than ever.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Are you ok?

Not YOU going on that road... I don't get it, do you want to win back the love of your enemies here or...???

If you don't understand what I'm saying in this post... Which was... SHE GET BETRAYED by so many people and mostly by "professionals"...

That we are not in a Disney movie and traumas can't be resolved in few months, etc... If you don't understand that, than I suggest you to ask your question to yourself my dear Princessmimi!

You guys think she's a bad person, she's a bad student and it's because of her that she's not healing! EW! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm the one who is not ok! Yeah sure!:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

wow, i normally am very critical but this time i read some really mean replies from you guys.

i do believe she’s one more time wrong with this caption and i’m getting tired of trying to make sense out of her bizarre ig posts, but i do have some sympathy for her.

its not even about the cship anymore. britney has lived a pretty horrible life from her childhood till now. constantly judged, being looked at as a zoo animal, hyper ***ualized since she was a teen, working nonstop since she was a kid, bullied and ridiculed by the whole world, been taken advantage of by all of her inner circle… and that’s BEFORE the cship.

she must be a very complicated person to be around, but what do we expect? this is the britney you get without all the PR washing her image. this is the kind of human being you become after leading such a tragic life. i just feel sorry for her even tho i know she doesn’t want to be seen as a victim.

i just hope she finds some peace.

her family and fame did this to her and she wasn't strong (no wonder) to overcome it. and everybody expects her to be perfect, bubbly, cute old BOMT Britney. Like WAKE UP people. this is not happening. She's not taking BS from anybody anymore and that's it. After all this trauma I as well would be fed up if people (even fans) came up to me screaming stuff. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Not YOU going on that road... I don't get it, do you want to win back the love of your enemies here or...???

If you don't understand what I'm saying in this post... Which was... SHE GET BETRAYED by so many people and mostly by "professionals"...

That we are not in a Disney movie and traumas can't be resolved in few months, etc... If you don't understand that, than I suggest you to ask your question to yourself my dear Princessmimi!

You guys think she's a bad person, she's a bad student and it's because of her that she's not healing! EW! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm the one who is not ok! Yeah sure!:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I was just asking out of the kindness of my heart and with genuine concern but whatever.

Keep going on with your crazy rants. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

When she acts bichy and entitled like this,

I DON'T feel sorry at all for how her life has become.

Ew! This fanbase is the worst! I wouldn't even say that to my worst enemy! I can't believe all the things I just read...

Also "IT'S HER FAULT IF SHE'S NOT HEALED YET!"? OMG...  The poor woman get abused mentally and physically by so many people and so many "professionals" and you guys, "fans", are calling her out, first off, for not healing fast enough and second off because "she's not a good student" and have issues to trust professionals?

One of my friends just said the other day that she would be healed by now if she try to learn how to trust professionals

Jesus!

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.