This is the official VMAs 2023 thread - pink carpet has begun!๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ“ธ

Style.

1 minute ago, warioaddams said:

Shakira's English songs don't feel as iconic as her spanish ones. This medley wasn't very good.ย 

See to me itโ€™s the opposite. I became a fan when she had her videos on trl back in the day. I donโ€™t speak Spanish so her English ones are more iconic to me but I feel you.ย 

Just now, britney_rocks said:

There is no thought put into these performances anymore. Holy **** I might sound old, but I think living through Michael Jackson, Janet, Madonna, Britney, they have set the bar up so high, that the VMAs look like high school talent shows now.

I don't know a lot of these new girlies, I might as well be deadย 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

A source tells Variety that there was โ€œzero fightโ€ between Megan Thee Stallion and Justin Timberlake at the #VMAs:ย 

โ€œHe said, โ€˜Itโ€™s so nice to meet you,โ€™ and she said โ€˜No, no this donโ€™t count, this donโ€™t count. We gotta meet properFeels Justin Timberlake GIF

This gif tho

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block