This is the official VMAs 2023 thread - pink carpet has begun!💞📸

Style.

2 hours ago, SJK said:

Actually it was prolly one of the best VMAs in a long time.

The production was amazing, they had newer artists and older established artists, presenters that were from the millennial era. Some decent performances as well.

It just went on for too long imo. 

Oh okay! I might have to give it a watch based on that lil review :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Because everybody is becoming their parents .

My mom never liked Madonna,  Britney spears,  Mariah carey (she literally said all she does is scream and talk about butterflies as a 30 year old woman,and glitter..)

Why are we sounding like our parents , I get criticism but God I called what my mom did was abuse like attacking me for liking things she didn't understand,  cos she was 35 and I was 14..literally a product of a boomer considering she was born in 63, and most of my Generation are the products of Boomers. 

So we'll played you're all Boomers see you for the nightly game of bingo and prune juice at shady pines..

Yup. 80s and very early 90s Millennials are essentially mini-Boomers who hate on everything that's current. Not all since a lot of the performers, presenters and award winners are also millennials. It's the same way that Generation-X metalheads who were into Metallica, KISS, etc. hated on the crop of the millennial acts like Britney or Christina. It's history repeating itself. Now, you have millennials who hate on Doja Cat or all the new crop of female rap or Latin stars instead. I find that it's usually people born before 1993 who do this more often too. Matter of fact, I'd group 1993-1996 as a part of Gen-Z since they're more tolerable of newer artists than those who were born in 1992 and before. That's just my perspective though. 

2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Wait... they haven't given her a award yet?! That's messed up and straight up disrespectful!

0 vmas. She has so many iconic music videos & HELLO she’s the queen of music & its called MTV (music television). i cant take them seriously lol, not to discredit the artists that i love that attend, but be ******* for real. im not watching until they honor mariah or if britney makes an appearance. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block