Considering the lineup’s notable improvement over previous years, is there a chance for a clash among Nicki, Cardi, Megan, Doja, and Ice Spice at this year’s VMA?

Style.

Everyone is aware of the situation, and there's no need for further explanation. But long story short: 

Nicki and Cardi don't get along. Nicki and Megan's relationship fell apart because Megan allegedly told Nicki to abort the child on the Hot Girl Summer set. Doja Cat is loyal to Nicki, and Nicki loves Doja, but Doja also doesn't have any issues with Megan and Cardi. I added Ice Spice because she's the 'IT' girl, and she shaded TF outta Latto recently sooooo… she can be messy! 

Discuss! 
spacer.png

Edited by Style. In Moscow

If they could curb their hood rat behaviour for one night at the VMAS, that would be preferrable.

it's not Nickis style to start stuff at events, but these other rap batches who knows, they all think they're the baddest, when in reality they are just clowns.

I find the whole rap batches drama boring now, if they're not rapping about who has the wettest pxssy or biggest *** they're shading each other. Most of them are completely talentless too. (Nicki not included).

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

VMAs? We don’t know her :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

I hope not… I’d love to see them all make peace and support each other 💙 (but I’m speaking as an outsider and I don’t know much about the situation)

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

If they could curb their hood rat behaviour for one night at the VMAS, that would be preferrable.

it's not Nickis style to start stuff at events, but these other rap batches who knows, they all think they're the baddest, when in reality they are just clowns.

I find the whole rap batches drama boring now, if they're not rapping about who has the wettest pxssy or biggest *** they're shading each other. Most of them are completely talentless too. (Nicki not included).

43 minutes ago, cheesybutgoodatit said:

im so into it <3

1 hour ago, TwiggyStardust said:

I hope Nicki knocks cardi’s teeth out while Doja sticks Megan’s head back in the dirt like an ostrich. 

I want Nicki, Doja, Ice and Saweetie to recreate this moment! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:spacer.png

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block