Destiny's Child 25th Anniversary - will there be a reunion??

• Super Mods

Most likely not because Destiny's Child's situation is similar to NSYNC's

in which their lead singer became a HUGELY successful solo singer that they don't want to go back and perform with their group.

However unlike Justin,

Beyonce still seems like she's on good terms with Kelly and Michelle,

so there could be a reunion but I don't see the 3 other previous members coming back cause of how it ended with them. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

in which their lead singer became a HUGELY successful solo singer that they don't want to go back and perform with their group.

However unlike Justin,

so there could be a reunion but I don't see the 3 other previous members coming back cause of how it ended with them. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Latavia and Latoya seem to be on good terms too. Beyonce has shouted them out a few times. 

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

However unlike Justin,

is not about Beyonce or Justin becoming "huge" is about their arrogance growing to an extend where they can only see their own ***.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

is not about Beyonce or Justin becoming "huge" is about their arrogance growing to an extend where they can only see their own ***.

I believe that although more with Justin cause he refuses to tour or perform ever again with NSYNC and the only time they reunited in the past decade was for his stupid Video Vanguard performance at the 2013 VMAs and even then it was a very short medley.

Beyonce seems like she's on better terms with her former band members than Justin is with his.

3 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

It would be amazing to experience a reunion of DC as a 5 piece but let's real what would Letoya and Latavia sing. During the 2 first album it was only Beyoncé and sometimes Kelly. When Farrah left they learnt their lesson and let Michelle sig the bridge

I’m sure they can create some things to showcase everyone. Kelly and Michelle weren’t on Single Ladies but they performed it with Bey 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block