Britney gets a new snake tattoo on her lower back

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

It’s not just this one clip though, it’s multiple videos for quite a long time, plus the things she writes. I know the goofiness you’re talking about but this seems different to me. 

And no, I’m still able use critical thinking when it comes to Britney’s instagram, I’ve seen loads of clips of her where she seems fine and not like this. I go out of my way to be objective, it’s something I value a lot in every day life so I’m very conscious of being that way. I’ve also said multiple times that I don’t think my opinion is solid and unchangeable and am always very willing to look at things from another perspective. 

I also said I’m going to stop posting on here as much because I know my comments aren’t liked by some, and have been described as hurtful. So I’m trying to do what I can aside from just commenting only positive and non-genuine comments - would people prefer that I just do that? Am actually asking! 

I think it’s just weird to not see it as being hurtful and a part of gossip culture. She isn’t harming anyone. It’s not nice to be speculating that someone is ‘out of it’ on a public forum that she can very well access and alluding to shady settings and bad ‘vibes’. I hate when people say about intent. The reality is you still posted something that could come straight out of a rats mag. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Aylaskye said:

I think it’s just weird to not see it as being hurtful and a part of gossip culture. She isn’t harming anyone. It’s not nice to be speculating that someone is ‘out of it’ on a public forum that she can very well access and alluding to shady settings and bad ‘vibes’. I hate when people say about intent. The reality is you still posted something that could come straight out of a rats mag. 

Ok and does the same go for saying things like this about any celebrity? Just asking that because I’ve seen some vile comments, on a very different level to mine, about Jamie Lynn (which can be accessed by her older daughter), Christina Aguilera, Selena Gomez, Britney’s children - some of them wishing injuries and death on them btw.

So I just want to make sure that you think any kind of slightly negative comments are damaging and hurtful to EVERY celebrity? Or is it that everyone else is fair game except for Britney? 

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

It’s not just this one clip though, it’s multiple videos for quite a long time, plus the things she writes. I know the goofiness you’re talking about but this seems different to me. 

And no, I’m still able use critical thinking when it comes to Britney’s instagram, I’ve seen loads of clips of her where she seems fine and not like this. I go out of my way to be objective, it’s something I value a lot in every day life so I’m very conscious of being that way. I’ve also said multiple times that I don’t think my opinion is solid and unchangeable and am always very willing to look at things from another perspective. 

I also said I’m going to stop posting on here as much because I know my comments aren’t liked by some, and have been described as hurtful. So I’m trying to do what I can aside from just commenting only positive and non-genuine comments - would people prefer that I just do that? Am actually asking! 

Do you really not understand why people get upset at comments like yours??? And I’ve been through this with you before so this will most likely be a complete waste of my time. You and some others are making wild accusations about her based on like 5 second from afar glimpses into her life. Judging a persons mental health or state of life over them getting a tattoo!! Or how a video is edited!!! Or cuz of how they choose to freestyle dance!!! Or cuz they’re a natural child at heart!! And countless other asinine reasons is ridiculous and wrong, just cuz it’s something you and others may not do or may not understand doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with her. Is she out committing crimes or hurting people?? No!! She’s spinning around, getting ink, getting fried chicken, having a drink, hanging with friends, all common, normal things!!

Would you like complete strangers making such strong judgements over tiny glimpses into your life or mindset??? Just based on your posts, you seem very over dramatic, sheltered and whiny, does that make you feel good??? A stranger, who’s never spent a single second with you in person, who only knows who as a screen name in an Internet forum making such strong statements about you based on just some forum posts, I’m sure it doesn’t make you feel good and I’m sorry about that but I’m trying to make a point here. How do you think it would make Britney feel to see comments like you and some others make??? None of you live with her, none of you spend any time with her and more importantly, none of you are her psychiatrist, you and the others are not in a position to say whether she is unwell or troubled.

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Do you really not understand why people get upset at comments like yours??? And I’ve been through this with you before so this will most likely be a complete waste of my time. You and some others are making wild accusations about her based on like 5 second from afar glimpses into her life. Judging a persons mental health or state of life over them getting a tattoo!! Or how a video is edited!!! Or cuz of how they choose to freestyle dance!!! Or cuz they’re a natural child at heart!! And countless other asinine reasons is ridiculous and wrong, just cuz it’s something you and others may not do or may not understand doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with her. Is she out committing crimes or hurting people?? No!! She’s spinning around, getting ink, getting fried chicken, having a drink, hanging with friends, all common, normal things!!

Would you like complete strangers making such strong judgements over tiny glimpses into your life or mindset??? Just based on your posts, you seem very over dramatic, sheltered and whiny, does that make you feel good??? A stranger, who’s never spent a single second with you in person, who only knows who as a screen name in an Internet forum making such strong statements about you based on just some forum posts, I’m sure it doesn’t make you feel good and I’m sorry about that but I’m trying to make a point here. How do you think it would make Britney feel to see comments like you and some others make??? None of you live with her, none of you spend any time with her and more importantly, none of you are her psychiatrist, you and the others are not in a position to say whether she is unwell or troubled.

Fair enough, guess I’ve been very unreasonable in my comments on here then so I apologise. Will keep quiet from now on except to offer praise and encouragement 👍 

17 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Fair enough, guess I’ve been very unreasonable in my comments on here then so I apologise. Will keep quiet from now on except to offer praise and encouragement 👍 

Oh for the love of god, you can express concern about stuff, not everything has to be praise and encouragement, it’s just that, many of you express concern over **** that’s not concerning.

You wanna know something to be concerned or worried about, that report of her hanging with a guy that apparently has a criminal past, when that hit, I got concerned, did I express it on here tho, no cuz we don’t know whether it’s actually true or not but I’d by lying if I said it doesn’t worry me, I just choose to bite my tongue until there’s actual proof that’s who the guy is.

Her spinning around her house or getting a tattoo, even freeing her tatas, is not concerning behavior, her hanging around a criminal element would be.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Oh for the love of god, you can express concern about stuff, not everything has to be praise and encouragement, it’s just that, many of you express concern over **** that’s not concerning.

You wanna know something to be concerned or worried about, that report of her hanging with a guy that apparently has a criminal past, when that hit, I got concerned, did I express it on here tho, no cuz we don’t know whether it’s actually true or not but I’d by lying if I said it doesn’t worry me, I just choose to bite my tongue until there’s actual proof that’s who the guy is.

Her spinning around her house or getting a tattoo, even freeing her tatas, is not concerning behavior, her hanging around a criminal element would be.

Well you see that’s a good point you’ve just illustrated. You found it concerning when reports of that guy came out and came on here to share your opinion. I wouldn’t dream of quoting you and saying things like “Here we go” or making comments about you as a person, (like you did to me in your previous post). I’d just think “Oh here’s someone sharing their opinion”, and I’d either press the like/love button or just move on. If I disagreed I’d explain why but would try to be respectful.

The only time I state that people actively shouldn’t be posting certain things is when it involves her kids who aren’t actually adults, and if it’s about wishing harm or death on someone. Other than that I believe people are free to say whatever they want on here within the rules of course. 

You found Britney’s possible behaviour concerning and shared that, and this is what I’ve done on this thread too. You might not agree that it’s concerning which is completely fair and understandable.

Some people on here seem unable to cope with even the slightest amount of negativity or criticism towards Britney, and it’s frustrating. I genuinely don’t feel able to be myself on here anymore, so as I said I’m just gonna stick to “Yas queen” type comments and play it safe. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mind Your Business said:

It's her body and she can do whatever she likes to it.

Who are you to judge her getting a tattoo SHE wants? Get a grip it is her skin.

Let’s say some of us don’t like the tattoo. Ok, fine. But it’s never left at that. Some people need to go into dramatics and start with the whole “I hope she’s ok” diatribe over her being silly getting a dumb tattoo. I’m so exhausted with this place.

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Well you see that’s a good point you’ve just illustrated. You found it concerning when reports of that guy came out and came on here to share your opinion. I wouldn’t dream of quoting you and saying things like “Here we go” or making comments about you as a person, (like you did to me in your previous post). I’d just think “Oh here’s someone sharing their opinion”, and I’d either press the like/love button or just move on. If I disagreed I’d explain why but would try to be respectful.

The only time I state that people actively shouldn’t be posting certain things is when it involves her kids who aren’t actually adults, and if it’s about wishing harm or death on someone. Other than that I believe people are free to say whatever they want on here within the rules of course. 

You found Britney’s possible behaviour concerning and shared that, and this is what I’ve done on this thread too. You might not agree that it’s concerning which is completely fair and understandable.

Some people on here seem unable to cope with even the slightest amount of negativity or criticism towards Britney, and it’s frustrating. I genuinely don’t feel able to be myself on here anymore, so as I said I’m just gonna stick to “Yas queen” type comments and play it safe. 

I think for a number of us, when those of you criticize her over stupid **** like the nudity or the spinning, it’s like you're agreeing with and promoting the narrative that team CON and TrashMZ puts out and that’s not helpful to Britney. It’s almost like your comments justify the need for the cship, you may not intend it it to mean that way but that’s how it comes off and that’s not helpful.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think for a number of us, when those of you criticize her over stupid **** like the nudity or the spinning, it’s like you're agreeing with and promoting the narrative that team CON and TrashMZ puts out and that’s not helpful to Britney. It’s almost like your comments justify the need for the cship, you may not intend it it to mean that way but that’s how it comes off and that’s not helpful.

Ok yes I see where you’re coming from, it’s like we’re “teaming up” or siding with TMZ & co. and not fighting the good fight against them. 

I never thought of it like that, I don’t believe most of what the media says and literally just try to judge by what I see and hear from Britney herself, and comment on that. So if it matches up with what they’re saying then it’s just because I genuinely view it that way. 

No way Britney should be in a conservatorship! That’s just ridiculous and also wanna say Fukk team con, they are vile. 
Not everyone who says negative things or voices concerns about Britney is the same, some of us are legitimately worried! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok and does the same go for saying things like this about any celebrity? Just asking that because I’ve seen some vile comments, on a very different level to mine, about Jamie Lynn (which can be accessed by her older daughter), Christina Aguilera, Selena Gomez, Britney’s children - some of them wishing injuries and death on them btw.

So I just want to make sure that you think any kind of slightly negative comments are damaging and hurtful to EVERY celebrity? Or is it that everyone else is fair game except for Britney? 

Of course the same would go? It seems like you are just trying to deflect from the problem of what you said by bringing up that others have said ****ty things about other celebrities too. And? Two wrongs don’t make a right. It’s all just ****ty behaviour. It’s all gossip. It’s also hardly ‘slightly negative’ to post that she looks out of it and imply there’s something dark going on. 
You can absolutely feel what you feel, but posting what you did is obviously hurtful and ridiculous.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

Is that the same guy who did the tattoo on her arm that she hated? Lol.

Anyway, I don't have any tattoos but I'd really like one that has a lot of meaning. Don't know what tho.

And her back muscles are quite motivating.😘

No! Different artist (and country for that matter, the one she hated was in Hawaii, she's in Mexico here).

Her body right now is soooo good!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.