Britney gets a new snake tattoo on her lower back

1 minute ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Wait is there a new one on her arm too? When she’s in the chair and the camera shows her from the front it looks like there’s a small red tattoo on her arm now. 

That’s the one she supposedly got earlier in the year but we haven’t seen it till now 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This forum exists purely to overanalyse and talk about the things Britney does, I see a wide variety of comments on here that I personally find trivial or ridiculous but I understand it’s the nature of the forum. 

I can’t help it, I don’t know what it is but I just feel she doesn’t look good, and I’m not talking about physical beauty or attractiveness, it’s like she just doesn’t look quite right when she looks at the camera, her speech is off too. I’ve noticed it for a while anyway, if anyone has read my comments for the past few months this isn’t a one off. I just don’t think she’s ok, hopefully I’m very wrong.

She's going through things that we can't even imagine. She's probably not okay right now. But you know what! She's allowed to not be okay if that is the case! 

1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m co fused. She’s wearing the exact same thing and the same hairstyle from when she got one on her forearm earlier this year that we never actually saw…

What’s going on? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:
Is this an error she knows only we would spot?… Not trying to start a conspiracy theory here but what’s going on? 

Oh really?! Do you have a clip of the other tattoo she got last year?

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Zoey102 said:

I could care less enough about your comments to want to put you on ignore? 

It was just a thought because I got the impression you disagreed with things I’ve said a few times and now on this topic. Sorry no hard feelings, I don’t come on here to argue or be mean to people. I try to always be respectful and discuss things in an adult way, just forget I said anything about the ignore thing. 

As I’ve said many times on here, I’m always open to the idea of being extremely wrong about my opinions, I can’t imagine just blindly thinking my view is the only possible correct one. That’s crazy to me. I’m here to learn as well as voice my own thoughts, and have changed my opinions a lot while talking to people on this forum! 

• Love 3
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

It was just a thought because I got the impression you disagreed with things I’ve said a few times and now on this topic. Sorry no hard feelings, I don’t come on here to argue or be mean to people. I try to always be respectful and discuss things in an adult way, just forget I said anything about the ignore thing. 

As I’ve said many times on here, I’m always open to the idea of being extremely wrong about my opinions, I can’t imagine just blindly thinking my view is the only possible correct one. That’s crazy to me. I’m here to learn as well as voice my own thoughts, and have changed my opinions a lot while talking to people on this forum! 

unless I deem someone as problematic and overtly rude and nasty, I personally, don't need to use the ignore feature. I just instead don't reply to them. That said, I'm aware of your post history here and have had a conversation with you about your approach to constantly mentioning that Britney is 'not ok' as a pejorative. 

3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

That is a totally different place and a different outfit? Not the same at all...

She literally told us she hated it and got it removed asap, like??? Seems like she might have got another one there similar to when she got the star on her hand, removed it and later got the triangle. I seriously cannot believe we are analyzing **** like this :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by easy
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok I’m just gonna say it. She looks out of it and dishevelled and just not ok. The way she speaks, moves, presents, it unnerves me. I just get bad vibes, the setting, the guy in the background and her overall demeanour.

The setting reminds me of a party house where people been partying and possibly doing other recreational activities and then decide to jump off roofs into pools, get Spastic tattoos and be wild.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

unless I deem someone as problematic and overtly rude and nasty, I personally, don't need to use the ignore feature. I just instead don't reply to them. That said, I'm aware of your post history here and have had a conversation with you about your approach to constantly mentioning that Britney is 'not ok' as a pejorative. 

Ok well I’ve taken on board yours and other people’s comments and I feel ok about what I’ve posted on this thread. I appreciate you talking to me about it, I just don’t know how else to word what I’m thinking. If the mods don’t like the things I say I’m sure I’ll get the appropriate discipline/banning and will fully understand it. 

Just now, easy said:

She literally told us she hated it and got it removed asap, like??? Seems like she might have got another one there similar to when she got the star in her hand, removed it and later got the triangle. I seriously cannot believe we are analyzing **** like this :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

she never had a star tattoo on her hand?? wasnt that lindsay lohan?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The setting reminds me of a party house where people been partying and possibly doing other recreational activities and then decide to jump off roofs into pools, get Spastic tattoos and be wild.

Apart from your use of the S word which I don’t ever use as I find it offensive and inappropriate, I do agree with that observation! 

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok well I’ve taken on board yours and other people’s comments and I feel ok about what I’ve posted on this thread. I appreciate you talking to me about it, I just don’t know how else to word what I’m thinking. If the mods don’t like the things I say I’m sure I’ll get the appropriate discipline/banning and will fully understand it. 

Well, I can't put words in your mouth and tell you what to say, but constantly saying that 'she's not ok' because of VibEs and based on no evidence in a 5 sec clip is just disingenuous and hurtful. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.