Britney dances in leopard-print leotard: “She Wants To Move”

8 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

I'm legit confused by this back and forth lol 😩 like no one here thought that was all of her real hair anyway

Right? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I think they are confused lol

7 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

They are certainly more real now than they were then. They should have let her go without a wig so that people would accept her for who she really is inside and not force her to wear fake hair :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Don't take it as drama, we both said our opinions and we are both right.

Who forced her to wear a wig and "fake hair"? What are you seeing that we all missed? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

They are certainly more real now than they were then. They should have let her go without a wig so that people would accept her for who she really is inside and not force her to wear fake hair :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Don't take it as drama, we both said our opinions and we are both right.

I'm sorry what are you talking about??:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: There are tons of photos of her that exists where she's wearing her real hair out and extensions, no one forced her to 'wear fake hair'...

57e199fb0fd413ed4cafc8bd9f193bf5.jpg

54247317-10517443-image-a-7_164497483166

britney-spears-2002-vmas-lede.jpg

britney-spears-1-2000-7e722f5b927f4fbc89

Edited by Zoey102
15 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

I'm sorry what are you talking about??:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: There are tons of photos of her that exists where she's wearing her real hair out and extensions, no one forced her to 'wear fake hair'...

57e199fb0fd413ed4cafc8bd9f193bf5.jpg

54247317-10517443-image-a-7_164497483166

britney-spears-2002-vmas-lede.jpg

britney-spears-1-2000-7e722f5b927f4fbc89

11 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Girl, you do realise that Britney was wearing wigs and extensions before the conservatorship started, right? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I'll be done.....

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, mmmpapii said:

sure!
Her insta her rules, she can do whatever she wants to.

her freedom and choices scares you, lou???

Britney Spears Kiss GIF

Sadly, Lou probably couldn’t be happier about this type of content Britney’s been putting out. She was probably shaking when Britney got free that everything would be exposed, little did she know Brit was off to destroy her own image. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Sadly, Lou probably couldn’t be happier about this type of content Britney’s been putting out. She was probably shaking when Britney got free that everything would be exposed, little did she know Brit was off to destroy her own image. 

yeah, she is definitely destroying her image by dancing in a swinsuit and have fun. WOW what a tragedy, she was better under a c-ship etc etc etc

Sure Jan GIF

Like, c´mon, you look like an old lady.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

So defensive. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Life isn’t so black and white you know. Just because I don’t like those videos doesn’t mean I’d prefer a con. Wtf.

sure Iam defensive. Some of you here only know about criticizing her in every move and everything she does.

Life isnt that black and white ;) let that 40 year old  woman live

On 8/28/2023 at 5:33 AM, Slave4Godney350 said:

Why she has to dress like that? Girl you have the millions, dress accordingly 

Her millions are already alocated to her lawyers fees, court battle, exes financial support and her future ex husband financial support...

Hence, being cheap on her dresses to save coins. Lol 😅😅😅

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: our gurl is so relatable. 😆

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block