Britney dances in leopard-print leotard: “She Wants To Move”

11 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

The boots don't match the rest at all. Does she actually get any money from the companies that sell this cheap junk? Then she would at least be very business savvy. Otherwise no woman in the world would step in front of a camera like that.

She's planning on never performing again so she's making sure her money last a lifetime by only buying if it's 5 dollars or less 

she's really an slingshot accountant :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, F3rzz said:

She's planning on never performing again so she's making sure her money last a lifetime by only buying if it's 5 dollars or less 

she's really an slingshot accountant :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Fashion is not a question of money. Even Britney could dress decently in the 2000s. How can a woman be so wrong all of a sudden?

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

The boots don't match the rest at all. Does she actually get any money from the companies that sell this cheap junk? Then she would at least be very business savvy. Otherwise no woman in the world would step in front of a camera like that.

yay! found the person who was able to find something negative to say about her!

2 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

Her "hair" in 2008 was actually a wig.

...or do you believe that in a few months she would have long hair? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

britney-spears-vma-2008-today-160824.jpg
Here's another photo and you can see her dark roots growing out of her scalp. She clearly has extensions mixed in with her natural hair. And obviously I don't think her hair grew that long in a few months. OP's point was that the style she has now is similar to the look she had in 2008. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

Her "hair" in 2008 was actually a wig.

...or do you believe that in a few months she would have long hair? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

No it wasn't a wig :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It's clearly her real hair + extensions

And by "a few months" I assume you had are referring to after the head shaving, which happened a year and a half earlier. She was wearing extensions by mid 2007.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

No it wasn't a wig :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It's clearly her real hair + extensions

And by "a few months" I assume you had are referring to after the head shaving, which happened a year and a half earlier. She was wearing extensions by mid 2007.

10 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

britney-spears-vma-2008-today-160824.jpg
Here's another photo and you can see her dark roots growing out of her scalp. She clearly has extensions mixed in with her natural hair. And obviously I don't think her hair grew that long in a few months. OP's point was that the style she has now is similar to the look she had in 2008. 

Her hair was maximally maybe shoulder length at the time :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

4 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

This is called being delusional. They are the same people who refuse to face reality.

Lol. I didn’t wanna ridicule anyone in particular, but it’s like really?! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I mean she’s still pretty of course, but the style and all is literally incomparable. Comparing the vibe of My Prerogative (bad btch!) or the super glamorous and classy VMA look to these… just no. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I hope if she is considering releasing new songs r any business related  in the future and need to do photoshoots and stuff, whoever's in charge, please makes sure hired a stylist and makeup artists to do all the works, don't let Britney does it on her own. I'm all for she living the life she wants.... for her private life, yes..... but anything business related.... NO!

I feel like she's had equally bad and good looks with hired stylists and makeup artists 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Zoey102
2 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

Reardless of the extensions, her LONG hair was not real in the photo. My point is still valid. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

How's it valid when it's totally irrelevant to the discussion anyway? I said her hair looked similar to how it looked at the VMA's, whether it's "real" or not is irrelevant. And are you under some sort of impression that her hair is currently all "real" and she has no extensions? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

How's it valid when it's totally irrelevant to the discussion anyway? I said her hair looked similar to how it looked at the VMA's, whether it's "real" or not is irrelevant. And are you under some sort of impression that her hair is currently all "real" and she has no extensions? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm legit confused by this back and forth lol 😩 like no one here thought that was all of her real hair anyway

Edited by Zoey102
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

And are you under some sort of impression that her hair is currently all "real" and she has no extensions? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

They are certainly more real now than they were then. They should have let her go without a wig so that people would accept her for who she really is inside and not force her to wear fake hair :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Don't take it as drama, we both said our opinions and we are both right.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block