Britney reportedly negotiating ‘giant’ album deal with Sony

4 hours ago, alleyesonme393 said:

I don’t want to be a negative ***** but if this is true is Britney willing to perform in some sort of way then? I can’t imagine a record deal worth that much money without her having to do some sort of video(s) / performances / concert type shows.:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:. I mean I want her to do whatever the hell she wants but I’m just curious what the stipulations would be. 

'It's AI-ney *****' it's the opening line on her first single.

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’d like it to be true, but don’t see it happening. I don’t think any label would take the chance on spending big bucks on her right now. She would need a really big overhaul of her image to be sold to the general public again. 

Don't underestimate her... they might know something about her to think she's worth 10+ million dollars. Probably a FULL and REAL comeback is coming :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Even if it's fake she's going to release an EP on 2024 anyways...

8 minutes ago, davidspears said:

'It's AI-ney *****' it's the opening line on her first single.

AI jokes getting boring now 70iq Banon people keep saying AI to every new Britney stuff (even if you're joking don't be like them) :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Is this even true though? She hasn't really made a huge musical splash. 

Like she is always going to be a big name, but how far can that get her as of right now.

I think she probably needs a public image change for that.

As far as the music goes, my only wish (this year) is that she writes most of the stuff herself. I really want to know what she has to say.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Don't underestimate her... they might know something about her to think she's worth 10+ million dollars. Probably a FULL and REAL comeback is coming :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Even if it's fake she's going to release an EP on 2024 anyways...

AI jokes getting boring now 70iq Banon people keep saying AI to every new Britney stuff (even if you're joking don't be like them) :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I don’t underestimate her. I just know that the general public is not a fan of her right now. She couldn’t even be bothered to record the audiobook for her book. No label is going to invest in her right now. She’s a liability. Labels don’t make money from album sales anymore. The money is made through 360 deals, and she’s clearly not performing anytime soon, or promoting anything. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Like 4

I mean each day her brand losing it's value. Especially her IG posts not helping at all and that AI mess with Will I.flop definitely was final nail in the coffin.

Top of that there is a big current smear campaign by TMZ and alike trashy channels. So I honestly don't think labels will be there for her with big budgets. They won't invest her like that much money.

• Haha 2
  • Like 6

This makes me wonder about her current contract in general. I wonder if it's even even forceable because of the con? Probably something Rosengart is trying to or already has figured out. I would assume it does since technically Jamie was "Britney Spears" but at the same time would it be something Britney actually would have negotiated herself? Interesting either way. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block