Britney reportedly negotiating ‘giant’ album deal with Sony

If it's a comeback deal, I think she's serious for an actual COMEBACK. Britney is her best when she's in control. I think she's serious about making a big comeback now. She's going to give us an amazing album, just watch. Nothing like that terrible unoriginal Manjobi mess. Thanks again, Will. Please stay away from her while she's in the studio. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Also Britney boo, you do NOT have to tour if you don't want to. You're in charge again. I'd be happy with a new album, photoshoot and music videos again! I'd be more than happy with that. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 8/26/2023 at 12:04 PM, alleyesonme393 said:

I don’t want to be a negative ***** but if this is true is Britney willing to perform in some sort of way then? I can’t imagine a record deal worth that much money without her having to do some sort of video(s) / performances / concert type shows.:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:. I mean I want her to do whatever the hell she wants but I’m just curious what the stipulations would be. 

Zayn says hi.

On 8/26/2023 at 9:14 AM, Henry. said:

My expectations are in hell after seeing how terrible Mind Your Business was handled

This was entirely will.I.am doing. This was his lead single for his song. Remember scream & shout had a similar roll out. Only difference of course was a music video preview on X factor. And the remix with major rappers on it.

Much more than MYB but With that said MYB had decent promo even without Britney involved… they dropped a teaser, the date, she and will “interviewed” with vogue, will.I.am did the promo on 2 or 3 talk shows. They had countless amount of articles written. The song was just not enough to cross over. It’s dated. There are many producers and artist pushing the limits. I  feel like the song would have done better with a dark remix having a more current producer Remaster it like the S&S remix and got other features. 

HMC did well because the locals and fans were on her side 100 percent. They also had the video, countless remix, playlisting, uncle E pulled out all the stops. With all the drama in her life right now unfortunately it’s over shadowing It. 

But I feel all Britney has to do is a music video toxic level and a banger song. I think in this day and age music videos are extremely important. Look how Beyoncé fans are begging for the visuals even tho the music was epic!I feel like what Miley Cyrus did with “I used to be young” with abc interview is really how I see Britney dropping a power single and giving a peak into her life. 

I’m curious to see how things pan out… how many songs will be new and how many will be old. How invokes Britney will be and what the future of her legacy will look like. Glory was a good ending to mega popstar huge production touring around the world etc etc I want to see mega artist and experimentalney 

rant over. Lol 😂 

• Love 2
On 8/26/2023 at 10:50 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s funny because if you search artists signed to Sony, Britney already shows up :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

That's because Sony is the parent company of RCA.

The fact that she's dealing with Sony directly is promising, though.

Edited by SosEtaSeth

I think she could start a different career, for example a voice actor. She could do voices as easily as any trained actor and it would not force long hours in front of cameras like actors have. Just my weird suggestion. After all I don't know her and how rocky her road to recovery is. 

Im not expecting anything proper from Britney anymore, and im not hating. Clearly she is not mentally stable and this is more loud since she is free. I cant even imagine her sitting down with Oprah having a proper conversation so definitely im not expecting to be back on track in music. I hope and wish im wrong

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block