Sam walking Britney’s dog Porsha without wedding ring

18 minutes ago, Brendan Thompson said:

why are we giving this stunt queen oxygen? I hope the dog bites him

It’s only to point out that the scam continues and to document it. He doesn’t just want attention, he wants to be seen as a good guy/the good guy in all of this. He will not succeed :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Sam said how he paid for the ring.

In October 2021, Britney was afraid of people getting to her, be it paps or worse. Giving her a guard dog seems normal to me. She only had two little dogs at the time.

In a divorce, two people get hurt. I see no need to vilify either one like social media do. Tabloids are worse. I don't know Britney and Sam personally. They and their lawyers need to hash it out, not me.  

Agree and amen. Im not jumping on the "lets hate sam" train yet

• Love 3

How can he call himself a MAN

TMZ writes disgusting - honestly disgusting is an understatement - articles about Britney and played a big part in her public breakdown years ago and he STILL has the audacity to call them and use them for money.

Sam is actually so evil for real. Scum. I can’t believe I fell for his bull****.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

The fact that he went out of his way to tell us that he paid for the ring himself by working for it instead of getting it for free as an advertisement to seem like he’s not KFed 2.0 is such a red flag. No one was even thinking about that

“It’s from a hardworking man to a princess” :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Technically posting about the ring was working for it. He got it for free and they got promo from his socials/it being the "Britney" ring. But I know the implication he was trying to give was that he paid actual dollars when he didn't. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

It’s his bff TMZ photogs as usual.

“Hey, guys it’s Sam. Let’s do another photo op today. This time I will pretend to simply take my dog (aka man’s best friend) out for a walk. Holding the leach with my left hand. You know, so people can see I’m not wearing my wedding ring. I’ll try to act like I’m sad by not smiling for the camera. Harvey can run a story at the site about it. Pay me for this ‘exclusive’ by Friday. Thanks, pal.”🙄

The accuracy. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:
“From a hardworking man to a princess” pfff, he’s so full of s.hit. Also, absolutely zero personality. He tries so hard to be funny and engaging, but he’s a total DUD. Dork. 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

How can he call himself a MAN

TMZ writes disgusting - honestly disgusting is an understatement - articles about Britney and played a big part in her public breakdown years ago and he STILL has the audacity to call them and use them for money.

Sam is actually so evil for real. Scum. I can’t believe I fell for his bull****.

Him being butt buddies with TMZ was another huge missed red flag. He knew how much character assignation they’ve done to Britney, and he still had them on speed dial. He only cared about getting his name out in the press. What a loving, supportive husband yall. 

32 minutes ago, easy said:

Technically posting about the ring was working for it. He got it for free and they got promo from his socials/it being the "Britney" ring. But I know the implication he was trying to give was that he paid actual dollars when he didn't. 

He's an out of work F-list actor so that was the only way he could get a ring fit for the queen lol:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block