Sam walking Britney’s dog Porsha without wedding ring

The DailyFail gets much of the story wrong, but at least we have a pap photo of Porsha being with Sam. I never got the impression that Britney has bonded with this sleek dog. She seems to prefer cuddly.

As to the engagement ring, Sam said in an interview that he paid for the ring, but he insinuated that he was given a discount by the designer/jeweler. And neither of them has worn the weddings rings for a long time.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

The DailyFail gets much of the story wrong, but at least we have a pap photo of Porsha being with Sam. I never got the impression that Britney has bonded with this sleek dog. She seems to prefer cuddly.

As to the engagement ring, Sam said in an interview that he paid for the ring, but he insinuated that he was given a discount by the designer/jeweler. And neither of them has worn the weddings rings for a long time.

He said celebrities usually get engagement rings for free as an advertisement but he wanted the ring to mean something so he worked for it, which means that he got the ring for free as an advertisement and did not work for it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

porsha is legally Britney’s. He said the dog would love her unconditionally and protect her from anyone who tries to harm her. I guess she no longer needs unconditional love, which she wrote about in her instagram post :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Sam is a liar, Hamelia.

• Like 2

'Surprised my fiancé [sic] with our newest member to the Family ❤️ Porsha,' he wrote, adding the hashtags, '#doberman' and '#homesecurity.'

'Her name is Porsha and she's meant to unconditionally love you,' Sam said, adding that the dog would 'be trained to protect you from any motherf***er that comes around you with bad intentions.'

Hesam is sick.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Hesam can’t you stop? You did not buy anything. You were always a broke Team Con plant. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Edited by Daniela.tomasseli
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Sam said how he paid for the ring.

In October 2021, Britney was afraid of people getting to her, be it paps or worse. Giving her a guard dog seems normal to me. She only had two little dogs at the time.

In a divorce, two people get hurt. I see no need to vilify either one like social media do. Tabloids are worse. I don't know Britney and Sam personally. They and their lawyers need to hash it out, not me.  

Hesam lost that privilege completely when he requested spousal support.

There was nothing wrong with Hesam getting Britney a dog. He said the dog was given to her to love her unconditionally and protect her from people with ill intent. He has now taken custody of the dog. Did Britney not say that she’s supposed to be loved unconditionally? Did Hesam not lie to her?

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Hesam can’t you stop? You did not buy anything. You were always a broke Team Con plant. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

The fact that he went out of his way to tell us that he paid for the ring himself by working for it instead of getting it for free as an advertisement to seem like he’s not KFed 2.0 is such a red flag. No one was even thinking about that

“It’s from a hardworking man to a princess” :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Edited by dulcaewm
Typos
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
52 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

He ain’t slick with this paid for Pap opportunity. 

It’s his bff TMZ photogs as usual.

“Hey, guys it’s Sam. Let’s do another photo op today. This time I will pretend to simply take my dog (aka man’s best friend) out for a walk. Holding the leach with my left hand. You know, so people can see I’m not wearing my wedding ring. I’ll try to act like I’m sad by not smiling for the camera. Harvey can run a story at the site about it. Pay me for this ‘exclusive’ by Friday. Thanks, pal.”🙄

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block