What’s the closest you’ve been to Britney?!

I was close during the Circus tour but I was literally only inches away from her during the Femme Fatale show in DC. I was so mad I didn’t get picked to dance up on stage with her at the end! 

I was also very close when she walked into an X factor taping in North Carolina. I got shoved back at the last second though and missed the chance to give her some flowers I had brought 💐😭

I bumped into Jason Trawick lately and gave the flowers to him to give to her — but by that point they had gotten so hot (it was a million degrees 🥵)  that the flowers were all wilted. I’m sure he just threw them away.

Not like Britney really needs flowers though but no one was sure what was going on with her at that time so I just wanted to show support. 

Animated GIF

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

How cool! Did y’all talk?

Vaguely remember saying: Good Morning and Hello with the response back being the same. 

I didn’t even know it was her for certain when I said hi and I was most probably a tad shy. I had been working and then had a night out, so I was coming back in the morning. 

when I got into my room. I was like I should have made more conversation with this lovely woman.  And it sunk in that I just met Britney Spears. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block