PageSix: Britney has a strong support system and is doing “incredibly well”

2 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Other members of her family? Did they mean to say other leaches of her family? 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney better watch her back and her bank account with letting these heifers back into her life. 

I think they meant her aunt. The one that came out and defended Britney and spoke about the abuse she suffered from her and Jamie's father. I remember her interview with Nancy grace, she said she was in contact with Britney again. 

• Like 1

"She also has the ongoing help of a therapist, friends said, and has hired divorce lawyer to the stars, Laura Wasser.” One pal added: “Britney is strong, she’s feeling like ‘woah’, like you would in any break-up when you’ve been with someone for six years, but she’s very clear headed. She’s not holed up all alone crying.”

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, sibode said:

I really hope she gets to reconnect with Felicia Culotta even if she’s mad about Fe being part of the Netflix doc

I don’t think this will happen because Fe has defended Lynne previously. She seems to be a bit slow and she’s the kind of person that doesn’t acknowledge the abuse a victim has suffered and uses statements like “they just wanted to help her, they love her very much”… you don’t abuse someone you love.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t think this will happen because Fe has defended Lynne previously. She seems to be a bit slow and she’s the kind of person that doesn’t acknowledge the abuse a victim has suffered and uses statements like “they just wanted to help her, they love her very much”… you don’t abuse someone you love.

YES!! Fans need to take the rose colored glasses off when it comes to Fe. She's had plenty of time and chances to "get it" and she simply refuses to do so by remaining friends with Lynne. Britney doesn't need people like that in her life, she needs people who are there for HER and her alone. Seems like she has it. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

RIGHT

like Fe has always been a bystander...people are complex and in a way i feel she cares/cared about Britney but not enough to do the right thing. she always sided with the family

• Like 3
12 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes I agree… she IS a bit slow… but her intentions are good! She’s just very simple I think

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block