BREAKING: Sam Asghari claims Britney ABUSED him and gave him a black eye

9 minutes ago, jordeezus said:

Do we prefer her to be alone? She has already met with her mom. Idk. Nobody is being honest around her so idk what to think anymore. I know people with schizo, though. So....if that's the case, one day they hate their friends and one day they don't. 

Obviously no i dont. i really want whats best for Britney and i wanna stress something now. I am NOT teamSam or anyone's team. But the thing im struggling to understand with this fanbase is they fully believe reports Sam cheated and hes a dirty rat and all that, but reports Britney has been abusive are all rubbish and made up. Then, not long ago when Lynne visited Britney, you were all saying 'aw she's after something, Britney shouldnt trust her' same with Jamie Lynne..... but now you are all saying she should go back to them? Like, make up your minds!!

And anyway what happened to Britney doesnt  need a cship, she should make her own decisíons....but now shes out you are all criticising every decision she makes??

Edited by jonloch1
  • Like 4

She literally is a survivor of human trafficking  yet people think it’s weird and crazy she has knives around for safety? I know plenty of people who do the same, or have a gun or any other sort of weaponized item handy in their homes to protect themselves. No problem with that at all, especially during these crazy *** times we currently live in. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Few months ago, media reported they were fighting and Britney's inner circle was concerned about violent behaviour. 

Ok, today I just saw a tweet from january or february?, they tweeted about a teory of someone abusing Britney because of bruises, they shared pics. Well, I don't want to think badly about all of this. I don't want to think badly BUT what if they wanted to come first with all of this because they were scared of Britney spilling the tea?

Just now, alleyesonme393 said:

She literally is a survivor of human trafficking  yet people think it’s weird and crazy she has knives around for safety? I know plenty of people who do the same, or have a gun or any other sort of weaponized item handy in their homes to protect themselves. No problem with that at all, especially during these crazy *** times we currently live in. 

I carry pepper spray with me cause it's scary to be woman anywhere, half of US has guns at home...I don't get the issue

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

Obviously no i dont. i really want whats best for Britney and i wanna stress something now. I am NOT teamSam or anyone's team. But the thing im struggling to understand with this fanbase is they fully believe reports Sam cheated and hes a dirty rat and all that, but reports Britney has been abusive are all rubbish and made up. Then, not long ago when Lynne visited Britney, you were all saying 'aw she's after something, Britney shouldnt trust her' same with Jamie Lynne..... but now you are all saying she should go back to them? Like, make up your minds!!

I just feel lied to by everyone at this point. Even Britney has lied to us. It's all speculation. I'm sad. I'm hoping for the best. I think Britney is probably a lot like her family behind closed doors. We all saw how she acted all happy with them in the video during quarantine and then she started posting on IG that she was angry. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, easy said:

That's why the pages got updated. She had the "Scam is trash and here's why" version on deck just in case :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

15 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Thats exactly what will happen, I think. That means the book probably will get delayed? I dont know.

I did some quick research and publishing needs four to eight weeks of printing... So it may be too late to make any edits :orangu_orangutan_ape:

seo-logo.png
GREENLEAFBOOKGROUP.COM

After that, you’ll need anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to revise the manuscript with your agent, then an average of three to four months for acceptance with a publisher, and at...

• Like 1

- Few months ago, media reported they were fighting and thing were getting violent sometimes. 

- They stopped wearing rings around march. 

- Kevin's bull**** few weeks ago + her kids.

- The inner circle 'helping her' to fix things with her mother, right? 

They've been working hard on making her unstable and look 'insane' for the gp eyes. I won't say Britney isn't struggling but this too obvious... karma will come for this disgusting group.

• Love 1

I'm a tad confused by this article, because it's not coming from Sam, or a representative, its another source, telling another "Britney is paranoid, knife!" Story, and I'm suspicious of these because the last time we heard it, it was in her sisters book which was highly questionable. The story that Britney "hit him in his sleep" feels exaggerated also...

...but ultimately, Sam has been defending Britney until the Wemby incident, it seems odd that he'd go public like this, but even more so do it anonymously.

I'm not defending Sam, but I am waiting for a direct statement from him or his team, not an article with "a source close", because it wouldn't surprise me that someone might be looking to make a bad situation worse.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

This whole situation is so awful all the way around. I really hope this isn't true.

I really can't see Britney doing this, and the way he's going after her money makes it look like he's just been after the money all along. But I find it hypocritical that some people say "why didn't he go to the police?" when you would never ask that about a woman victim and also the stigma around abuse towards men is extremely high. They often aren't believed or are told to man up.

I feel in my heart that this isn't true, but I think it's unfair of me to actually say it isn't true without more details. Britney has meant more to me than any other artist ever, so I know I'm biased. But I think if the gender roles were reversed, people would be believing the abuse claims, so I don't know if it's right to immediately refuse to believe him.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Sam has always been a calculating and manipulative person. He is a total psychopath. They are always extremely charming in a very slimy way.

This. He's worst than Kevin, he knows the codes, he knows Britney weaknesses, he also has in his hand, TEAM CON favorite card, the Britney Crazy psycho one! He knows what to say, how to act! He's really dangereous and I'm so affraid that he will be able to twist the story in his favor!

He does look like a psycho sometimes indeed! I mean...

ezgif-2-4fec8ee6d0.gif

WTF?

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Ok if this was true that she did that,

then why didn't he file a report or bring it up sooner before the divorce announcement?

It probably would be more believable if he did it as soon as it happened.

Man I just feel so horrible for Britney,

This hate train is never gonna end til she passes away.

Idk why the world is so evil and cruel to a woman who is as sweet and kind as Britney.

She didn't deserve this :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

The curse of being an empath. Sociopaths, narcissists and psychopaths prey on them.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.