P!nk changes Britney Spears lyric in new DLMGM performance!

7 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Nice! Pink has always been great towards Britney. I wish Britney had a friend like her. She deserves to be around good people for a change. 

Pink would be an incredible friend for Britney. She needs strong people (especially women) around her.

Edited by Seanril
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been a massive pink fan [as well as obviously Britney] for 21 years now and she always said that líne wasnt a diss towards Britney , it was a diss to LA Reid and record labels who when she first signed in late 90s wanted her to be like Britney sweet and innocent and Pink didnt want to be like that. She has said she loves Britney and Britney has been photographed before carrying Pink's albums so there were never bad blood between them, i think because of that line in Dont Let Me Get Me people took it as a diss aimed at Britney when like i said it wasnt. Plus remember they worked together on the Pepsi advert in 2003 with Beyonce  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I have been a massive pink fan [as well as obviously Britney] for 21 years now and she always said that líne wasnt a diss towards Britney , it was a diss to LA Reid and record labels who when she first signed in late 90s wanted her to be like Britney sweet and innocent and Pink didnt want to be like that. She has said she loves Britney and Britney has been photographed before carrying Pink's albums so there were never bad blood between them, i think because of that line in Dont Let Me Get Me people took it as a diss aimed at Britney when like i said it wasnt. Plus remember they worked together on the Pepsi advert in 2003 with Beyonce  

Yeah it was never a diss

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

i‘m not on stage singing such stuff.

Britney needed help in 07 and everybody made fun of her. Funny how nobody helps her now either. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Everybody‘s so fake now.

Sorry, I don't see it. Most of the media is still turned against her (apart from the second half of 2021), and the majority of celebs don't comment on her. 

On 8/17/2023 at 11:53 AM, whenthedogscaneout said:

Nice! Pink has always been great towards Britney. I wish Britney had a friend like her. She deserves to be around good people for a change. 

Well not really, in the beginning of her carreer she wanted to stand out against the "dumb blondes" like Britney and Christina. But she grew up and matured as hopefully we all do. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block