Britney Spears talks about why she shaved her head

3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

What did I miss? Britney doesn't say the real reason, obviously. They were **** testing her and she didn't want to lose access to her kids. You think she went out sober with Paris Hilton? You guys take everything at face value.

I agree about her not saying the real reason, she said in the doc that she wasn't going to 'sugar coat' anything and sugar coated is what was given. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

well considering how hard her life seemed to be at the time, it is also possible that she did not understand herself exactly why it happened or maybe at least couldn't put words on it. I always saw the answer she gave in "For the record" as a way to make the whole thing look almost mundane for people to let go of it. But it looked like it was a very important moment in her story she just don't want to talk about. Even if it happened in front of everyone, it still feels like it was very private and intimate. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I've never failed a **** test either. That doesn't mean I haven't done a lot of ***** in my life. 

Ok, fair enough. But just because that’s the case for you is it fair to say it’s the same for Britney? I’m sure she experimented when she was like 21 like most of us, but why do you think she was abusing ***** as a mother?

You did mention that she was hanging out out with Paris, a well known **** user. But they only hung out for like 2 months in late 06 and she shaved her hair in Feb 07, if I’m correct.

So it really just seems like you made a bunch of wild assumptions without any real evidence to back up your claims. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Ok, fair enough. But just because that’s the case for you is it fair to say it’s the same for Britney? I’m sure she experimented when she was like 21 like most of us, but why do you think she was abusing ***** as a mother?

You did mention that she was hanging out out with Paris, a well known **** user. But they only hung out for like 2 months in late 06 and she shaved her hair in Feb 07, if I’m correct.

So it really just seems like you made a bunch of wild assumptions without any real evidence to back up your claims. 

Fair enough, none of us know for sure. 

HOWEVER, you must admit that we cannot blindly assume that the reason she gives here is the complete truth. Because if the reason I gave is true, she would never admit it. And I have no doubt in my mind that Paris offered her stuff many times.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

None of us think that but hair has a much longer window period of showing positive. ***** don't show up in urine or blood within days (depending on the ****) but will show in hair for much longer, so hair is a more accurate method.

She could shave her head for these reason at home and wear wigs like she did later but she did it publicly as a **** you to her familly, Kevin and Larry/team who most likely were trying to put her in rehab so she would prepare for the promo/tour for Blackout

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree about her not saying the real reason, she said in the doc that she wasn't going to 'sugar coat' anything and sugar coated is what was given. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I always viewed For The Record was incredibly honest in answering questions. The issue is that the questions asked. I mean, the scene were she speaks about feeling like its groundhog was framed about the paparazzi, but we know better now.

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

HOWEVER, you must admit that we cannot blindly assume that the reason she gives here is the complete truth. Because if the reason I gave is true, she would never admit it. And I have no doubt in my mind that Paris offered her stuff many times.

Britney clearly was rarely sober during 2007 but I doubt hair testing would be the first thing she thought about before urine/blood

55 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

She was being **** tested during custody battles, and people around her said she never had any thing when they were around. Her tests didn't come back positive. That's it.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, easy said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Britney has ALWAYS had a rebellious spirit and the desire to create controversy. Just like in the infamous "pu***fied" moment from Chaotic. "It's controversy it's what they all wanna see." Britney straight up told us she WANTS to offend people, and her own fans over here clutching their pearls when she does exactly that. Some people need to be reminded WHO they are a supposed fan of, and if they don't like? Kiss her ***, mind your business, she don't care :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Hmm what if mind your business was supposed to flop it was Britney’s plan all along

13 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I always viewed For The Record was incredibly honest in answering questions. The issue is that the questions asked. I mean, the scene were she speaks about feeling like its groundhog was framed about the paparazzi, but we know better now.

In my opinion it was sugar coated, and you saying the issue is the questions. asked I agree with you.

Team Con was in control, the questions that were asked it was a sugar-coated event to push the Circus album and the comeback.

• Like 5

Ok, it was their decision :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

But, obviously it was the worst idea she could have had, it's one of the main reasons people today call her "L o c a"

She wanted to minimize it obviously, women don't shave their hair all the time! And women who do , flaunt their shaved heads with pride, she doesn't. 

Clearly it was a last minute decision, why didn't she do it privately at home? She wanted to get attention, but in the worst way, I'm sure it's one of the things she regrets doing the most, she will have to live with those images on the internet all her life. 

To what extent should we support and encourage the decisions of someone we love when we know it is clearly a bad decision?

If that person tells us "I'm going to jump off a cliff, should we simply let him or her jump just to let him or her be free?

Britney clearly was not well at the  time, obviously she had every right to make her own decisions, but the help of someone professional would have served her well, unfortunately she only had vultures around her. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Edited by Alex Murr
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

She wanted to minimize it obviously, women don't shave their hair all the time! And women who do , flaunt their shaved heads with pride, she doesn't. 

Clearly it was a last minute decision, why didn't she do it privately at home? She wanted to get attention, but in the worst way, I'm sure it's one of the things she regrets doing the most, she will have to live with those images on the internet all her life. 

I agree. She said it was nobody's bussiness but the truth is she wanted people to see it. We know she did it after she was denied access to the kids but I really want to understand why she though shaving her head would help. It certainly wouldn't help with the custody battle, it would just make things worst. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

Ok, it was their decision :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

But, obviously it was the worst idea she could have had, it's one of the main reasons people today call her a l o c a, 

Clearly it was a last minute decision, why didn't she do it privately at home? She wanted to get attention, but in the worst way, I'm sure it's one of the things she regrets doing the most, she will have to live with those images on the internet all her life. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I agree, it's like she wants to have it both ways, she wants privacy yet plays with the paparazzi.

Says she doesn't like the paparazzi then dates one.

Says she would like to be left alone, then goes online and does things for attention.

Britney definitely could've shaved her head at home, and she knew she was being followed and the media was all over her so for her to say it's no one's business when she crashed that person's business when they were closed and put her hands on that womans property clippers and started to shave it off it becomes others business. 

• Like 4

The "fans" who celebrate and see with pride that she did that, are the fans who applaud like seals anything she does regardless of the background or the real reasons, it was a self-defeating thing to do, very sad to see at the time. 

Sometimes you need real help from someone professional, a good advice from someone legitimate, but your pride won't let you see it.
She was going through her "rebellious/I don't want to listen to anyone" era.
It is very sad that no one around her was able to give her that help, there were a lot of interests involved and people just waiting to take advantage of all of that

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block