Britney Spears talks about why she shaved her head

42 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yes, this is old and yes, this has been the subject of endless discussion... BUT I feel that some of you need to have a bit more of an understanding of her mind.  

This still somehow reflects and resonates with her Instagram to this day. You may not agree with her instagram at the moment but please can you just have some respect for her choices and not be so mean!

Love when she literally says mind your business at the end. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

13 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Good for her.  I also shaved my head a few years ago and it was a very freeing and rebellious feeling.  I loved every second of being bald.

I don't know why a thread is being made about it if it "isn't anyone's business" because you are literally encouraging us to discuss something which isn't our business.

Since you brought it up though, we all know the reason she mentions is not the only one. There is also one other very good reason which she obviously couldn't mention. **** tests.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, easy said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Britney has ALWAYS had a rebellious spirit and the desire to create controversy. Just like in the infamous "pu***fied" moment from Chaotic. "It's controversy it's what they all wanna see." Britney straight up told us she WANTS to offend people, and her own fans over here clutching their pearls when she does exactly that. Some people need to be reminded WHO they are a supposed fan of, and if they don't like? Kiss her ***, mind your business, she don't care :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Agreed! She has always had a rebellious spirit which is something team con continually tried to break during her imprisonment! She was smart and regained it during a pivotal moment! When she spoke up in that hearing which ultimately triggered and lead to her freedom with the help of her fans!

Yeah she loves controversy she gets a real kick out of it i'm sure! Can you remember where she said she WANTS to offend people? I do recall her saying that also! But can't seem to remember where she said it. I was thinking it was in this video below?

• Love 2
Just now, Viking84 said:

I don't know why a thread is being made about it if it "isn't anyone's business" because you are literally encouraging us to discuss something which isn't our business.

Since you brought it up though, we all know the reason she mentions is not the only one. There is also one other very good reason which she obviously couldn't mention. **** tests.

I do wonder if people actually read the first topic... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  Reading comprehension is a key skill which some fans lack :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 4
Just now, PlatinumB said:

I do wonder if people actually read the first topic... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  Reading comprehension is a key skill which some fans lack :orangu_orangutan_ape:

What did I miss? Britney doesn't say the real reason, obviously. They were **** testing her and she didn't want to lose access to her kids. You think she went out sober with Paris Hilton? You guys take everything at face value.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Agreed! She has always had a rebellious spirit which is something team con continually tried to break during her imprisonment! She was smart and regained it during a pivotal moment! When she spoke up in that hearing which ultimately triggered and lead to her freedom with the help of her fans!

Yeah she loves controversy she gets a real kick out of it i'm sure! Can you remember where she said she WANTS to offend people? I do recall her saying that also! But can't seem to remember where she said it. I was thinking it was in this video below?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

What did I miss? Britney doesn't say the real reason, obviously. They were **** testing her and she didn't want to lose access to her kids. You think she went out sober with Paris Hilton? You guys take everything at face value.

Nevermind GIF 

Girl, I take everything at face value? What do you even mean? This whole topic is basically about NOT taking things at face value with her Instagram. And just showing her respect... That twitter video was just giving us a little bit of insight into her mind and what she was thinking during that time. I was also trying to say: What she says in the video could be interpreted to what she's posting on her Instagram today.

The **** test thing, I'm not even sure that was proven to be real? Correct me if I'm wrong though!

Edited by PlatinumB
16 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Nevermind GIF 

Girl, I take everything at face value? What do you even mean? This whole topic is basically about NOT taking things at face value with her Instagram. And just showing her respect... That twitter video was just giving us a little bit of insight into her mind and what she was thinking during that time. I was also trying to say: What she says in the video could be interpreted to what she's posting on her Instagram today.

The **** test thing, I'm not even sure that was proven to be real? Correct me if I'm wrong though!

I mean, just because she say something in an interview doesn't mean it's the full truth. Of course she isn't going to say, "I didn't want to risk losing my kids so I cut my hair off to avoid testing positive". 

She was partying all of the time then with Paris Hilton, who did a lot of ***** back then. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

No. I was all excited thinking it was bran new information and probably the real reason she did it. Misleading thread tittle.

You guys kill me lol completely ignoring the topic at hand :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

Also why would this be new information when her book is literally coming out in a few months?!

10 minutes ago, bboy said:

Am I the only one thinking this was a new insta post when clicking this thread? :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

You just set yourself up for disappointment. It helps if you read the very first comment... I have fallen victim to just reading the title though lol so I get you :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Uh, going out at night with your friends while someone else is babysitting your kids is not a reason to lose custody.  Also, I thought B passed every single one of her **** tests.  She actually asked for her **** test results when she was at Promises rehab and they refused to give it to her.  I don't know what kind of place refuses to give you your own medical records.

Mkrau Smells Fishy GIF by My Kitchen Rules

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I don't know why some of you think that **** tests are only done by testing your hair when urine and blood are the usual ways. If a hair follicle is needed, there is always body hair. I don't think she had her entire body laser treated to get rid of every follicle.

None of us think that but hair has a much longer window period of showing positive. ***** don't show up in urine or blood within days (depending on the ****) but will show in hair for much longer, so hair is a more accurate method.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block