Britney dances on a pole in a bikini (video)

Message added by SlayOut,

Post approval for this thread has been turned on. Please treat fellow Exhalers with respect. Comments inferring that Britney is drugged, crazy, etc. will be hidden and WPs issued accordingly.

55 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

There must be a lot of commenters here who know nothing about her family. Her brother literally said that the conservatorship was good for the family. He implied she was dumb only interested in dancing and singing. He did NOT say she was mentally ill. They could have applied to get her out, but they didn't. Her mother involved lawyers after that facility stay to help Britney to get away from her father, but she did not request the end of the conservatorship. Her boys stopped real communication long before her IG became half nude. They all wanted her money but not the person. This is my comment on her family's attitude.

I have no problem with Britney's pole dancing, whether she is doing it for fun, exercise or to provoke. Go for it, girl!

I feel like there are many commenters here who willfully ignore what her family has done to her PRIOR to the c-ship and just focus on Britney's issues, when in reality the issues were starting because her family was forcing her to continue working when all she wanted was a break. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

I have to ask, though, what is the difference between this and the Gimme More music video? This doesn’t really make any sense. Someone could just as well send that music video to her sons saying: look at what your mom did. Her Instagram is consistent with her work, including the live shows she did during the con. Her sons 100% have a right to be uncomfortable because this is their mother, but they can’t turn around and praise her career when she’s done the exact same thing professionally. This line of thinking is inconsistent and dishonest. And it is only applied to Britney for some reason.

It does. Even in the Gimme More video, she had more clothes on....

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The dramatic language is too much when she's literally done this on stage. If Britney dancing on pole is too much when it's featured on her past three tours, music videos and several performances, why even call yourself a fan? 

On stage she's had way more clothes on than this. It never was this cheap or tacky.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, Midnights said:

On stage she's had way more clothes on than this. It never was this cheap or tacky.

In Gimme More, she was topless in a pair of pants. On the Circus Tour, she was in a bra and pants. On Femme Fatale, she was in a nude look leotard with lace style detailing. In POM, she was in anything from skin fitting catsuits, to strap thin leotards, to two pieces.

In this, she's wearing to a two piece and gloves, which is more clothes than most of the above.

There is also the fact that the tour performances are styled costumes...

...but you're statement is style flawed.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

I have to ask, though, what is the difference between this and the Gimme More music video? This doesn’t really make any sense. Someone could just as well send that music video to her sons saying: look at what your mom did. Her Instagram is consistent with her work, including the live shows she did during the con. Her sons 100% have a right to be uncomfortable because this is their mother, but they can’t turn around and praise her career when she’s done the exact same thing professionally. This line of thinking is inconsistent and dishonest. And it is only applied to Britney for some reason.

And also with the Gimme More video, she was topless. There’s a version of it that I’ve seen that she had nipple pasties (I think that’s what they’re called, idk) on her nipples that looked like leaves. This video she’s clothed. So really I don’t see what the fuss is about with the kids. The kids are always the go to excuse to hate anything Britney does that’s provocative now that she’s out of the con and it’s getting quite old.

Also what teen on the planet isn’t embarrassed of a parent, let’s be honest. I’m sure once they’re grown full adults that this stuff won’t “bother” them anymore. The only reason they don’t like Britney is because of Team Con and that she was more of a parent to them than K-Fat is because he likes to be their best friend first who lets them do whatever they want like probably smoke w**d underage. It’s really not that hard to figure out people!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

What I wonder is if she knows Sam doesn't like her nude/***ual content, nor do her kids, why does she continue to post these things?

Regardless if you are a fan of these posts, the question still remains on her continual posting of these types of things.

If I had a wife who posted this stuff, and knows I didn't like it, that's a sign of lack of respect in the marriage. She loves Sam definitely, but why do this stuff knowing your husband doesn't like it? Reverse it and Britney is saying she doesn't like Sam posting ***ual/nude content. You guys would be saying Sam should stop and respect his wife's wishes.

Oh the double standards….Sam posts shirtless pics all the time, sometimes with an outline of his ding dong in the shorts. Britney never made a peep about that. Also Sam said that only about the ***** not the ***ual content. Britney’s done this stuff her entire life. Why does she have to look like a catholic nun on her Instagram, but be ***ual in barely any clothes on stage? Make it make sense!

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Blackout SZN said:

And also with the Gimme More video, she was topless. There’s a version of it that I’ve seen that she had nipple pasties (I think that’s what they’re called, idk) on her nipples that looked like leaves. This video she’s clothed. So really I don’t see what the fuss is about with the kids. The kids are always the go to excuse to hate anything Britney does that’s provocative now that she’s out of the con and it’s getting quite old.

Also what teen on the planet isn’t embarrassed of a parent, let’s be honest. I’m sure once they’re grown full adults that this stuff won’t “bother” them anymore. The only reason they don’t like Britney is because of Team Con and that she was more of a parent to them than K-Fat is because he likes to be their best friend first who lets them do whatever they want like probably smoke w**d underage. It’s really not that hard to figure out people!

I know right?

How come they're not embarrassed by her being scantily clad during the entire POM residency or when she was n.aked in 2 videos during the conservatorship: Womanizer and Criminal especially since Criminal had sx scenes.

(THAT would be more traumatizing to see than seeing my mom in a bikini!)

It seems like the boys were brainwashed by Kevin and her family into thinking her sxuality is only ok when they profit off of it but now that they can't,

they hate on her.

Her whole entire career and persona was and is based of off sx,

why aren't they embarassed by that?

It doesn't make sense.

• Love 4

I think she looks amazing and if she's happy fine 

but she knows what's she's doing in tiny underwear Pole dancing and putting it out for the world to see 

she could easily have a private account if she wanted so she does bring a lot of this on herself she does love the attention 

but if this is what she enjoys me she's ok with the negative press we may just have to embrace these kind of videos 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

It seems like the boys were brainwashed by Kevin and her family into thinking her sxuality is only ok when they profit off of it but now that they can't,

they hate on her.

You hit the nail on the head. Profit, profit, profit. What was once personal and financial exploitation has ended. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

tbh I think this whole rhetoric that her children do not see her bcs of ***** is false.

1. JJ said he did not see her bcs she did not make the environment good when they were there

2. he said he wanted her to be cool with everyone and stop hating

3. he said she posted for attention (not sure if he meant ***** or hate rants) and probs will never stop

• Love 2

It’s the fact that she looks a mess and that bikini isn’t flattering. But I’m not here to judge her, if this makes her happy so be it. Buttt let’s be real any hope of her having a comeback is useless. Everyone needs to forget about her legacy and stop caring if she destroys it or not. She obviously doesn’t care about it. Let’s just leave her be and let her enjoy her life doing whatever the hell he wants. She gave everyone what they wanted for over 25 years she doesn’t need to prove anything anymore. We need to hang it up. Focus on other artist we like and support new artists, there could be another Britney Spears or Michael Jackson out here and we’re hung up on someone who doesn’t want to be in this business anymore.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block