Billionare guy takes 111 pills a day, thinks he is 18 an will live 200 years

This rich albino rat is popping up on my you tube and he is insane

He lies to himself, he does NOT look 18. He looks 70

And the helmet he wears is sending me....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2021-06-16/braintree-founder-s-helmet-size-hospital-aims-to-mine-mind-data

And also taking your sons blood will just fuel people like Alex Jones. He's not helping the conspiracies die down at all

bryan-johnson-blood-son.png
NATIONALPOST.COM

Bryan Johnson Project Blueprint is an initiative aimed at 'maximally slowing your pace of aging and reversing the aging that occurs'

Tech tycoon who spends $2M a year to retain youth uses teen son as 'blood  boy'

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi

yEAH. Bryan Johnson is the perfect example of mental illness disguised as perfectionism and the quest for optimization. Most of these "biohackers" started out well, bringing up some truths and then, all their traumas manifested in a neurotic quest for eternal life that is simply not going to happen. Also, they really do not understand antiaging. Stopping a cell from being senescent is something we are still very far from. Yes, there are substances that reduce glycation processes and reduce ROS in the body, but that has not totally stopped aging. Trust me my man Bryan, 180 pills of senolitics won´t stop your body from ending in the same place... Dude is going to be disappointed.

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
I don't think it's appropriate to diagnose him as anything (uhhhhnnn... what website are we on?) but this is kinda out-there. The whole blood transfusion thing has potential - there are studies in mice showing benefits to giving aged mice serum from young mice. But will it work in people? Who knows? I guess it's interesting that he's trying.
14 minutes ago, brymo said:

I don't think it's appropriate to diagnose him as anything (uhhhhnnn... what website are we on?) but this is kinda out-there. The whole blood transfusion thing has potential - there are studies in mice showing benefits to giving aged mice serum from young mice. But will it work in people? Who knows? I guess it's interesting that he's trying.

He is pretty much holding on to David Sinclair´s discoveries for dear life. Nicotinamide is wonderful, but it is still far from being able to stop certain metabolic processes and it has been used on murine models. Not invalidating, but not 100% certain either. Also, telomer loss has not been solved, really. The only eternally youthfull cell that exists is the cancer cell and we do not want that type of uncontrollable reproduction in the body. The media kind of sensationalizes everything. Although we have advanced a lot, we are far from being immortal. This guy is very much delulu. Big News to Bryn baby: YOU ARE STILL AGING and eventually dying. You are welcome, Mr Johnson.

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

yEAH. Bryan Johnson is the perfect example of mental illness disguised as perfectionism and the quest for optimization. Most of these "biohackers" started out well, bringing up some truths and then, all their traumas manifested in a neurotic quest for eternal life that is simply not going to happen. Also, they really do not understand antiaging. Stopping a cell from being senescent is something we are still very far from. Yes, there are substances that reduce glycation processes and reduce ROS in the body, but that has not totally stopped aging. Trust me my man Bryan, 180 pills of senolitics won´t stop your body from ending in the same place... Dude is going to be disappointed.

Why does he need a d support at age 45? He is just proving my point he's more 70 than 18

Also, this is kinda a proof he wants peoples data (7:40--). He is a con

1 hour ago, brymo said:

Hun I mock people, countries, sites, entire planet sometimes. What makes you think a billionare snail oil salesman would be spared? Act like this is a shady version of Medscape :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block