Billionare guy takes 111 pills a day, thinks he is 18 an will live 200 years

16 hours ago, brymo said:

I don't think it's appropriate to diagnose him as anything (uhhhhnnn... what website are we on?) but this is kinda out-there. The whole blood transfusion thing has potential - there are studies in mice showing benefits to giving aged mice serum from young mice. But will it work in people? Who knows? I guess it's interesting that he's trying.

with mice yes. but with humans unfort. not. He stopped it recently.

No silicon valley vampires then I guess meryl streep please GIF

17 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Why does he need a d support at age 45? He is just proving my point he's more 70 than 18

Also, this is kinda a proof he wants peoples data (7:40--). He is a con

Cause he is a neurotic narcissist that thinks his daddy issues will be solved with tons of supps and the delusion of eternal life. He needs to read Dracula. Lol!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

There's some interesting products already available and some in the next few years that can essentially reverse ageing.

Dont believe me?

Look up: MIB 626.

You hags are welcome :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

It is still nicotinamide, only a more stable form molecuarly, creamy Mayenaise. Reverse aging? nope. It slows it down. Aging is way too complex. Let me tell you, NAD improves mitochondrial function by allowing molecules that stopped getting effectively into the cell to get "bacK inside" again. But even in murine models, it only increases lifespan by 5%. Also, we do not have studies in humans yet, no matter what that beefed up, shirtless influencer might tell you, we do not know. Also, so far, apparently NAD precursors seem to b more ffective than NAD itself, depending on metabolic condition. Not to forget, high dosing has adverse effects too. Soooo, can you have an improved quality of life? 65% for sure, but immortality? NAH.

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Bigno said:

It is still nicotinamide, only a more stable form molecuarly, creamy Mayenaise. Reverse aging? nope. It slows it down. Aging is way too complex. Let me tell you, NAD improves mitochondrial function by allowing molecules that stopped getting effectively into the cell to get "bacK inside" again. But even in murine models, it only increases lifespan by 5%. Also, we do not have studies in humans yet, no matter what that beefed up, shirtless influencer might tell you, we do not know. Also, so far, apparently NAD precursors seem to b more ffective than NAD itself, depending on metabolic condition. Not to forget, high dosing has adverse effects too. Soooo, can you have an improved quality of life? 65% for sure, but immortality? NAH.

Why are u in here getting scientific when I'm trying to give these hags some positive news :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

15 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

You do realize we are one of the older fanbases existing? Literal layers fought in FreeBritney. What makes you think we don't have chemists, biologists and doctors here too?

We come here to ****post as a way of relaxing from daily work.

Lol whaaaaaat, so not every Britney fan is an unemployed power bottom living off their moneygram account?

Thanks for this knowledge, who knew :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Just now, Mayenaise said:

Lol whaaaaaat, so not every Britney fan is an unemployed power bottom living off their moneygram account?

Thanks for this knowledge, who knew :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

He's right about this albino rat still aging.

Tbh, I'm glad he can't do **** to stop it. No matter how hard he tries, he still ages. He is like Katy Perry of medicine. No matter what he tries to do even with the highest budget- it's sh..it.

It pleases me.

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block