RUMOR: Britney Spears in talks to perform at the 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

8 hours ago, KreativeRebel said:

Read with a grain o salt, from facebook.

spacer.png

🚨 An insider reveals new information about the 2023 MTV Video Music Awards:

— Shakira is in talks to host "MTV Video Vanguard" with an 8 - 10 minute performance featuring Wyclef Jean, Karol G, Camila Cabello and Cardi B.

— Kylie Minogue is in talks to host the "Global Icon", originally MTV had contacted Paramore, but they thought the best way to keep viewers was to bring in more pop singers and not rock/alternative groups.

— Miley Cyrus, Olivia Rodrigo, Ice Spice, Jungkook with Latto, Taylor Swift, Post Malone, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd, Metro Boomin, Anitta, Kim Petras, Zayn and Morgan Wallen confirmed a performance at the ceremony (so far).

— Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, FIFTY FIFTY, Chlöe & Halle Bailey, Normani and Britney Spears are in talks to perform at the ceremony.

— FLO, Coi Leray and Stray Kids confirmed a pre-show performance (so far).

— SZA, Bebe Rexha, DJ Khaled, Billie Eilish, Avril Lavigne, Becky G, Madonna, Madison Beer, Sabrina Carpenter, Raye, TXT and Missy Elliott have confirmed their presence at the awards (so far).

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid025E9tRpT3UMJJ7gtM1G7GPEybwomKztMJYDvPzt44BxcGemcFTVtNmGbuQrsbNM3ol&id=100083030507735&mibextid=I6gGtw

liv-morgan-liv-morgan-meme.gif

Serious question, is this rumor acknowledged in other fandoms??

Like let's say for Shakira, are her fans sharing this info and stuff too?... cuz if this list of performers or whatevers is noticed in all these fandoms, I actually think it's nice to at least include our girl Britney lol. So many artists gave us new music and spent so much time and money to promote it but Britney who did close to nothing is included? I say thanks lol. Let's have a fun and positive approach about this nonsense eh?.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Eternalhouse said:

Serious question, is this rumor acknowledged in other fandoms??

Like let's say for Shakira, are her fans sharing this info and stuff too?... cuz if this list of performers or whatevers is noticed in all these fandoms, I actually think it's nice to at least include our girl Britney lol. So many artists gave us new music and spent so much time and money to promote it but Britney who did close to nothing is included? I say thanks lol. Let's have a fun and positive approach about this nonsense eh?.

Oh but if it's just us, then yeah, this is super embarrassing lol.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block