Britney dancing to S.O.S. on Instagram

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I mean in general.

I dont understand how she went from one of the best dressed women in the world to how she dresses now.

Yes there are moments where she does look good but alot of the times,

some of the outfits are pretty tacky.

No offense, but have u never seen Britney in her down time, even during her prime, there were many, many, many times where she looked messy. Yeah, she always looked all done up when she was doing something career related but not so much in her down time. What she does in her living room, isn’t career related, why would she get all glammed up for that.

• Like 3

Ya know, I think the more people clutch their pearls about her attire or lack of attire, she doubles down and comes back with something even skimpier, I think she even said herself in one of her posts, something along the lines of, that she wants to offend people, so by all means keep clutching them pearls and getting offended, every time you do, she’s winning, lol, it would be interesting to see what happened, if people would just shut up for once.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I mean in general.

I dont understand how she went from one of the best dressed women in the world to how she dresses now.

Britney has never been into high fashion. She’s done photoshoots and red carpet events wearing that kind of stuff but when at home or walking the streets, she’s never really been about that lifestyle.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

No offense, but have u never seen Britney in her down time, even during her prime, there were many, many, many times where she looked messy. Yeah, she always looked all done up when she was doing something career related but not so much in her down time. What she does in her living room, isn’t career related, why would she get all glammed up for that.

Im not offended and you're right.

I hate to ask this but im really curious:

Does she have a sloppy messy look on her downtime because she was raised in the south?

I don't live in the south but I always have seen stereotypes of unkept women that kinda looked like how she presents herself.

I mean its one thing to feel like being lazy and go out without makeup.

Heck I do that sometimes however to present yourself to the world through social media looking like you just woke up with messy hair and bad makeup is another thing.

She's such a beautiful woman but how she presents herself doesn't do her justice.

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

So do you personally think Britney never really was one of the best dressed celebs out there?

I think some of her fits from certain awards shows/periods have made an impact years later, but overall no, I don't think she was the best dressed celeb. She just wore whatever she liked and that's cool! I don't think she ever cared about being best dressed anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Britney has never been into high fashion. She’s done photoshoots and red carpet events wearing that kind of stuff but when at home or walking the streets, she’s never really been about that lifestyle.

True.

Its just ironic how she came into an industry that is all about a glamourous image but she's the opposite.

Which I guess was her appeal in her prime.

25 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Im not offended and you're right.

I hate to ask this but im really curious:

Does she have a sloppy messy look on her downtime because she was raised in the south?

I don't live in the south but I always have seen stereotypes of unkept women that kinda looked like how she presents herself.

I mean its one thing to feel like being lazy and go out without makeup.

Heck I do that sometimes however to present yourself to the world through social media looking like you just woke up with messy hair and bad makeup is another thing.

She's such a beautiful woman but how she presents herself doesn't do her justice.

City girl here, so I can’t speak on southerners but I’ve def. seen that stereotype, that could be it but she could also just like comfort and low maintenance, I sure know I do. It’s been said a few times even by herself, she hates being in that glam chair, so I’m not gonna criticize her if she doesn’t want a bunch of people making her look perfect every time she wants to post on Instagram. Besides it doesn’t affect my life in any way, so why make a huge deal of it. Imo, a lot fans live vicariously through Britney, so if people trash her cuz of her appearance or behavior, those fans take it personally and that then results in a lot of the posts that take place on here complaining about her appearance and behavior.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

City girl here, so I can’t speak on southerners but I’ve def. seen that stereotype, that could be it but she could also just like comfort and low maintenance, I sure know I do. It’s been said a few times even by herself, she hates being in that glam chair, so I’m not gonna criticize her if she doesn’t want a bunch of people making her look perfect every time she wants to post on Instagram. Besides it doesn’t affect my life in any way, so why make a huge deal of it. Imo, a lot fans live vicariously through Britney, so if people trash her cuz of her appearance or behavior, those fans take it personally and that then results in a lot of the posts that take place on here complaining about her appearance and behavior.

I think due to being forced to glam up during the conservatorship,

she chooses to not glam up as a way of rebelling.

True.

She is a grown woman and she can do what she wants but I'm sure she's aware that the GP are just gonna keep picking on her for it but hey I dont think she cares, which is good I guess.

19 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

What article bestie?

Sorry I didn't see your reply until just now, BH has been acting strange lately when I get notified.  It scrolls to the very bottom of the page and it throws me off. 

d836203375e32306a91b5644c5783dd081-23072
WWW.VULTURE.COM

After the pop star was released from her conservatorship, some of her fandom latched on to a new theory: What if she had never been freed at all?

Here is where the article mentions it: In November 2022, on the anniversary of its ending, one Twitter user wrote, “Britney’s gram is filled with cries for help. Some are cryptic but some are really very clear. If you’re not seeing it, you are choosing to ignore Britney herself. Do not celebrate freedom today.” They posted a screenshot of a video from October 2022 in which Britney dances to a song called “S.O.S.” and, at one point, spells out the letters with her hands.

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I think due to being forced to glam up during the conservatorship,

she chooses to not glam up as a way of rebelling.

True.

She is a grown woman and she can do what she wants but I'm sure she's aware that the GP are just gonna keep picking on her for it but hey I dont think she cares, which is good I guess.

Not just the cship tho, even before that, going all the way back to a child to the pagents and MMC, she’s been poked and prodded by people pretty much her whole life, I don’t blame her for being sick of it.

I’m sure the mean comments hurt, she has said they do and her comments are now off for a reason, but despite that, if she truly gave a ****, don’t you think she would change her ways and conform to what society wants?? She doesn’t care, it’s time for all fans to stop caring.

20 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I mean in general.

You're rewriting history honey. Britney was never portrayed as a fashion icon or fashion forward person.

Even back in the day.

But she has a very personal style and has been consistent with it. 

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Not just the cship tho, even before that, going all the way back to a child to the pagents and MMC, she’s been poked and prodded by people pretty much her whole life, I don’t blame her for being sick of it.

I’m sure the mean comments hurt, she has said they do and her comments are now off for a reason, but despite that, if she truly gave a ****, don’t you think she would change her ways and conform to what society wants?? She doesn’t care, it’s time for all fans to stop caring.

Yeah true.

I guess all her life,

she was forced to be glammed up but now that she's free, 

she doesn't care to.

I can understand that perspective. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1

I wish she’d stop with the thongs. Yeah yeah she can do whatever she wants, clearly, but I don’t get what’s the point. Maybe she gets a kick out of “offending” people like she said, but I’m sure overall it’d feel much better to feel universally respected by the general public than ridiculed.

Also, forget how well SHE is received… this kinda stuff only benefits Team Con and their agenda, they couldn’t have asked for much better. I wish she’d realize that already. I’m happy for her that she is still able to dance and smile, that’s actually really admirable after all she’s been through, but still. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 1
On 8/1/2023 at 2:02 PM, Peachy said:

Her body looks very beautiful. Her arms look less bulky but toned, her stomach looks super super lean and yet she still has a nice bubble Butt. I know it sounds creepy but keeping up a body like that takes work… and she’s held an athletic healthy and fit body since around 2016. She’s never been out of shape fat but I mean like really healthy athlete body. That takes dedication and work. It takes impulse control and stamina. She’s awesome. 

Agree. Her arms looked very bulky since her wedding maybe she was lifting with Sam. 2018 she was in her prime!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block