Brazilian Translator for Britney's Book Signed Confidentiality Agreement But Promises Fans Britney Is Very Vulnerable

Can you post a screenshot? The tweet doesn’t show up. EDIT: I saw the tweet. 

I mean, I don’t know why people think you can’t get tea in 288 pages. Like, do they want a 2,000 page book documenting every aspect of her life? That’s not a memoir… 

Edited by ZoneGirl
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

I mean, I don’t know why people think you can’t get tea in 288 pages. Like, do they want a 2,000 page book documenting every aspect of her life? That’s not a memoir… 

You're right, that's not a memoir. It's a Bible. The Bible of Godney. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: And yes, I would very much like that. But I will gladly love and cherish The Goddess In Me.

Edited by BrittonJeanSpears
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

288 pages really isn't a lot, unless the font is barely legible. Maybe for someone who has had a very boring life, but not for Britney.

31 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

288 pages really isn't a lot, unless the font is barely legible. Maybe for someone who has had a very boring life, but not for Britney.

I did a list when the book announcement happened, and Britney's page count is just fine.

Most celeb autobiographies, memoirs and books had about the same number of pages and most even less.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I did a list when the book announcement happened, and Britney's page count is just fine.

Most celeb autobiographies, memoirs and books had about the same number of pages and most even less.

And if the book sells well, I'd say there's a high probability of her publishing another book in the future. Memoirs are potentially a very lucrative way for her to capitalize on her celebrity whilst avoiding performing, which is apparently her M.O. currently. 

45 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

But Britney is in her own category. You can't compare anyone with her. I would say 400 pages is too little, but that's where it starts to be somewhat reasonable. At 288 pages, she can only gloss over her life pretty superficially and not go into great detail on anything.

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney's story is totally unique. There is so much to say. 288 pages can only gloss over her life superficially.

9 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Britney's story is totally unique. There is so much to say. 288 pages can only gloss over her life superficially.

I mean I won’t judge a page count until I read the book, but I don’t think it’s wise to believe Brit will go in depth on absolutely everything. Her story is unique but to say it’s superficial based on a page count I’d rather reserve my review until actually reading the book.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean I won’t judge a page count until I read the book, but I don’t think it’s wise to believe Brit will go in depth on absolutely everything. Her story is unique but to say it’s superficial based on a page count I’d rather reserve my review until actually reading the book.

Well, we will see in October. 😁

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Agreed, but I understand the concern. Jessica Simpsons novel was 416 pages, and although she is very accomplished and interesting herself, I’m surprised she would have more to speak on. 

People are never satisfied, mess 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

The book is “for us” but it’s really FOR BRITNEY! Whatever number of pages it took for her to feel like she got stuff out and feels better, that’s the perfect number of pages. 

Memoirs are 250 - 450 on average, less for most celebrity memoirs.

Also, remember it IS a memoir NOT an autobiography. It will be her memories of CERTAIN events of her life.

Edited by ChaosMoogle
Hit send accidentally do to ads lol
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block