Glory is finally gold eligible, RCA probably won't do anything about it

11 minutes ago, car said:

Yikes. Don’t think I clued in to how poorly it sold lol

The fact that Britney wasn’t in her prime and she still sold 500k that’s good and also keep in mind that ****ty music videos that Team con did. CDs aren’t the same anymore everything is downloaded or a steaming services. Pop stars today which they could sell that much So Long Goodbye GIF by USA Network

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, James101 said:

The fact that Britney wasn’t in her prime and she still sold 500k that’s good and also keep in mind that ****ty music videos that Team con did. CDs aren’t the same anymore everything is downloaded or a steaming services. Pop stars today which they could sell that much So Long Goodbye GIF by USA Network

I mean Taylor swift just sold that much in a week with a re-release of a ten year old album and no music videos haha. So some pop starts aren’t just wishing it right now 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, car said:

I mean Taylor swift just sold that much in a week with a re-release of a ten year old album and no music videos haha. So some pop starts aren’t just wishing it right now 

Yo 500K is great.  This doesn't need to turn into a comparison with Taylor.  Taylor is an anomaly.  She's like when your teacher says they will grade the test on a curve and the one student gets 105% because they got everything including the bonus questions right.

Olivia Rodrigo was arguably the biggest thing in music over the last 2 years and her DEBUT album has only recently hit 900K and that's with all the promo in the world, coming off of 2 successful Disney shows, and with 4 top 10 hits.

Some arguably "huge" artists' BIGGEST ALBUMS of their career only hit 500K. 

So I'm celebrating.  :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Edited by IRunAway
  • Love 1
  • Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block