Britney working with Danja... tonight?!

8 hours ago, xtianlofbritney said:

I know they can create great music. But I really hope this times she performs and promote her songs on tv shows. Blackout lacked live perfomances and that affected the commercial success of that era

It’s true that every project needs to profit but at this point it’s not about having a huge commercial success and putting in the same effort she was putting back in the day. Britney reached iconic status and it’s gonna be a success regardless.

9 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

no like in 2019 or something, don't you remember Danja was posting snippets of songs? He was working with her maybe to drop around Domination

Didn't he also add to the rumor/posted something Welcome to The Jungle?

It was heavily rumored to be a track (either stand alone or from an upcoming album).

I recall him literally tweeting"celcome to the jungle".

Not sure if it was Danja or somebody different but it 100% was a producer that tweeted it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block