Nicki Minaj is still on top with ‘Barbie World’ #1 US Spotify & #2 US Apple Music. Surprised?

Style.

The song is mega viral on TikTok & currently looks like it'll be even bigger than Super Freaky Girl (a #1 hit). It is also expected to hit a new peak on the Billboard Hot 100. 

🌎WW #4 (+2) — 5,000,407 *New Peak*
🇺🇸US #1 (+1) — 1,721,895 *New Peak*
🇬🇧UK #5 (=) — 390,795 *Peak 4*
🇦🇺AU #3 (+1) — 218,298 *Peak 2*
🇨🇦CA #2 (+1) — 250,673 *New Peak*

Now that the dust has settled, it's clear that Nicki has officially outlasted her main competition. She remains the top female rapper, with unprecedented longevity. 

Surprised? How did this happen? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

spacer.png

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Style. said:

@i sometimes sing live no, he’s not. He had my back during a fight so we’re cool despite his hate for Onika. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Also, I totally get where this hate is coming from. Her husband’s past put a stain on her career forever. 

So true though. I stopped stanning her after that and it does put a stain on a fantastic career and life. That being said, there’s so many male MCs that get the same support for the same thing. It’s obviously a larger issue at large, and sad to see. That said, she is a talent 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, River Red said:

So true though. I stopped stanning her after that and it does put a stain on a fantastic career and life. That being said, there’s so many male MCs that get the same support for the same thing. It’s obviously a larger issue at large, and sad to see. That said, she is a talent 

I literally don’t know what she was thinking when she started dating that man especially that she has a brother sentenced for the same thing. My God! Either way, I’m done making myself a martyr in regards to this topic. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:
The music industry is disgusting so the support doesn’t come as a shocker to me. It is crystal clear that Nicki has a lot of pull in the game and I don’t see her brand stalling anytime soon. It is a broad topic and I’d love discussing it with you. 

Edited by Style.
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I literally don’t know what she was thinking when she started dating that man. Either way, I’m done making myself a martyr in regards to this topic. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:
The music industry is disgusting so the support doesn’t come as a shocker to me. It is crystal clear that Nicki has a lot of pull in the game and I don’t see her brand stalling anytime soon. It is a broad topic and I’d love discussing it with you. 

I love discussing this and only with you, the girls won’t get it 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, River Red said:

I love discussing this and only with you, the girls won’t get it 

Yes especially the girls from Exhale or other pop forums, and it comes as a surprise on how uncultured people are in regards to Hip Hop. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: I mean whyyyyyy

• Love 1

She deserves the success tbh. As messy/annoying as she can be, no one can deny her immense talent.

Yea her last album was kind of a dud but at least she’s consistent in feeding her fans new music and bops, unlike that other one. Almost 6 years later and still no album and cries like a little b.itch when people call her out on it. How pathetic. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

@i sometimes sing live no, he’s not. He had my back during a fight so we’re cool despite his hate for Onika. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Also, I totally get where this hate is coming from. Her husband’s past put a stain on her career forever. 

Yay for maturity, though I don't remember this fight you speak of. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: And Beez in the Trap might still get a stream from time to time, but you didn't hear it from me. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

She deserves the success tbh. As messy/annoying as she can be, no one can deny her immense talent.

Yea her last album was kind of a dud but at least she’s consistent in feeding her fans new music and bops, unlike that other one. Almost 6 years later and still no album and cries like a little b.itch when people call her out on it. How pathetic. 

Nicki deserves it after everyone ganged her up during the Queen era because of Cardi. One thing about them tables… :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

It’s odd why Cardi wouldn’t release an album in so long though.. what happened? Definitely she has label issues. Allegedly she sold the rights to Invasion of Privacy, but I don’t know…

Have you seen her recent rant on Twitter? I mean, I get both Doja and Cardi but you don’t disrespect your fans like that. Nicki Minaj Fans GIF by E!

2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Missy and Kim were the lesson…

Nicki is the blueprint and always will be. The pink print, if you will.

Loved Nicki since Pink Friday, still do 

I’m glad you still love her. Same here. It should be studied in the history books how modern and fresh she still sounds after all this years.. :bouncey:

Nicki described Pink Friday 2 sonically different than what she’s been releasing so far… but I don’t know. She’s a pathological liar! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Yay for maturity, though I don't remember this fight you speak of. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: And Beez in the Trap might still get a stream from time to time, but you didn't hear it from me. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Wait, I’m overwhelmed by this comment. Beez in the Trap is peak & the best version of Nicki tho. She was everyone’s darling back then. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

spacer.png

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block