Nicki Minaj is still on top with ‘Barbie World’ #1 US Spotify & #2 US Apple Music. Surprised?

Style.

1 hour ago, Dama Etro said:

Still one of the worst songs I have ever heard :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: Not blaming them though, as I doubt that they produced it themselves. 

Barbie World revamped the sample into something new and wasn’t just a blatant copy of the original. It definitely made it sound so much more fresh and modern. Had it been just a regurgitation of the original song or some 2010s hyper pop like y’all wanted it to be, it would’ve aged quickly and not performed as well as y’all thought it would. Nicki was SO right for wanting to do something new.

1 hour ago, Style. said:

I’m glad you still love her. Same here. It should be studied in the history books how modern and fresh she still sounds after all this years.. :bouncey:

Nicki described Pink Friday 2 sonically different than what she’s been releasing so far… but I don’t know. She’s a pathological liar! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I really want one last pop effort from her before going back to rap.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I really want one last pop effort from her before going back to rap.

omg yes, I’m such a fan of pop Nicki :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: she said super freaky girl is the lead single so I still have hope. I’m pretty sure she will do pop rap, it’s in her, it’s her brand. She tried a departure from Pop with the Queen album and we all know how it went…. Fun Nicki > 

6 minutes ago, Style. said:

omg yes, I’m such a fan of pop Nicki :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: she said super freaky girl is the lead single so I still have hope. I’m pretty sure she will do pop rap, it’s in her, it’s her brand. She tried a departure from Pop with the Queen album and we all know how it went…. Fun Nicki > 

Oh yes I need Barbie girl as a bonus too.

Super Freaky Girl is very Super bass coded so I’m here for this new album 
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Dawnie Marie

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block