Has Cade Hudson Addressed The 2017 Article of Actor Sean Rose Alleging Texts Proving Cade Solicited s** in exchange for Hollywood opportunities...

Lola2790

Umm sounds like a great date to me. Beejays and Seyfried. Id suck Cade off twice for an empty bottle of Curious. Then send him a floral arrangement. Is chivalry dead?!

I wonder if Amanda and Lindsay knows how many dongs must to be hoovered to even get an introduction. Is it predetermined? Do I need a punch card?

Mean Girls Laughing GIF

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Haha 4

And some exhalers wonder why some of us don’t like Cade… It’s not just the obvious tipping of the paparazzi and his so called “fan” page.

Jennifer Lopez has the same issue. I guess because their victims wasn’t women, they don’t care.

ap_730545341012.jpg?w=1024
DEADLINE.COM

Benny Medina, the TV producer and music manager who has worked with Jennifer Lopez, Will Smith and Mariah Carey, has...

• Like 1

Clearly there is something off about Cade, a lot of us have said it and also been criticised for it too. However we’ve all picked up on something subconsciously from him, not to mention this story which paints him in an unflattering light to say the least. 

I just hope he’s a good friend to Britney and has her best interests at heart. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

And some exhalers wonder why some of us don’t like Cade… It’s not just the obvious tipping of the paparazzi and his so called “fan” page.

Jennifer Lopez has the same issue. I guess because their victims wasn’t women, they don’t care.

ap_730545341012.jpg?w=1024
DEADLINE.COM

Benny Medina, the TV producer and music manager who has worked with Jennifer Lopez, Will Smith and Mariah Carey, has...

did any thing come from this?

6 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I don’t know what circles you run in, but no, this isn’t common or acceptable behavior in the gay community. Definitely not a “write” of passage, as you say. It’s s.exual harassment and should be viewed as such. Wtf.

You tell them daddy :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:and seriously wtf is wrong with people who think  this is acceptable and common in the gay community :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block