Has Cade Hudson Addressed The 2017 Article of Actor Sean Rose Alleging Texts Proving Cade Solicited s** in exchange for Hollywood opportunities...

Lola2790

472AC11900000578-0-image-a-25_1512866941
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A young Hollywood actor unearthed text messages from a top talent agent who he claims requested s** from him in exchange for cash and a step up the career ladder.

"The conversation then allegedly turned the one-way ***ual.

'1k stay,' he allegedly texted. 'I know ur straight Getting [oral s**] isn't gay. U. Know. That ... All u gotta do is sick [sit] back relax...'

He claims he went even further, promising the emerging entertainer he would meet actresses like Amanda Seyfried or Lindsay Lohan - both of whom he is friends with - if Rose allowed oral s** that night.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Haha 1

"Hudson revealed he was 'drunk' back in 2013 and is now a sober man.

Rose said he worked up the courage to come forward about the unwanted ***ual advances after 2017's #MeToo movement. Furthermore, Hudson's attorney commented on the claims on his client's behalf.

'After being my friend on social media for seven years, and liking my posts, Sean is now accusing me of soliciting a s** act from him,' Hudson said.

'My recollection is that he laughed it off and remained my friend on social media.'

This year, TMZ dubbed Hudson to be 'Hollywood's most popular agent,' who built relationships with several A-list celebrities though his work as a commercials agent."

Thank you for bringing this back up, I was curious about the timing of this and wondered if it related to Britney's earlier fight for freedom. I wouldn't put it past team con to try and destroy her friends career since they couldn't break their friendship. However, Cade seems to admit to parts of the claim, he just downplays it. Hope it truly was when he wasn't sober and his behavior has changed now, hope his victim is healing as well. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

#ProjectRose :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

But seriously, this is pretty foul and desperate on Cade’s part. And to the people saying it’s not that big a deal, it is, actually. He was using his position of power to try to coerce a work client into unwanted s.exual activity. Pretty much the textbook definition of workplace s.exual harassment. He shouldn’t get a pass just because he’s Britney’s BFF, sorry.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, samwoods321 said:

Yes it is. Every gay at some point has done this. Not right, but noone was hurt and its old bs. Get over it 

I'm gay and I have never attempted to use my position of power to solicit s** from a hetero***ual guy...

So maybe you have... but no... it's not a rite of passage 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block