Doja Cat in war with her fanbase: "just delete the entire account and rethink everything" "get a life"

descg

10 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

You can hear Doja in most playlists that the GP listens to, and she's huge in social media, which is based on personality, so she wins in both. What's not clear?

You can hear a song in a playlist without know the artist and her personality sucks... If all the interactive in social media are like the tweets I put in the post... So no, no clear at all. 

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, descg said:

You can hear a song in a playlist without know the artist and her personality sucks... If all the interactive in social media are like the tweets I put in the post... So no, no clear at all. 

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

This response is exactly what Doja is talking about... WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK. The GP still streams her music till no end whether they know her face or not, and she still has lots of followers on social media who actually get her. So. She. Wins.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

This response is exactly what Doja is talking about... WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK. The GP still streams her music till no end whether they know her face or not, and she still has lots of followers on social media who actually get her. So. She. Wins.

Oh and by the way, her music is bad like rats poison.

• Like 1
On 7/25/2023 at 4:47 AM, Cousin Ally said:

There’s something refreshing and progressive about this. People can enjoy her music and her art without completing feeling like they have control of her and how she acts or what she says. She’s a free woman doing what she loves, like it or leave it. I’m enjoying her new sound. You all can stick with your fake artists manipulating you. 

fake manipulating artists?

wait, so treating fans as supportive people and not crashing and burning their dream persona of an artist is manipulative now? 

i bet most of these "kittenz" don't feel like they have control over her.  they just related to her music or persona and wanted to show their support by promoting their fave. ofc there will always be people who go overboard, but that goes for any group of people. no need to overread it. 

6 minutes ago, Despair147 said:

fake manipulating artists?

wait, so treating fans as supportive people and not crashing and burning their dream persona of an artist is manipulative now? 

i bet most of these "kittenz" don't feel like they have control over her.  they just related to her music or persona and wanted to show their support by promoting their fave. ofc there will always be people who go overboard, but that goes for any group of people. no need to overread it. 

Nope, you just don’t understand what you are talking about and I don’t care enough to write you an essay when you can easily just enlighten yourself. 

• Haha 1

kindness is the answer in this. either kindly ignore, or kindly shut them down. the ruder she got, the ruder and demanding replies she got in return, probably many of them weren't fans to begin with. it's not like the unhinged Britney fans she's dealing with here, just chill :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

on the other hand, we got Taylor, who invited fans to her house. when they stole her stuff or leaked some info, she kindly dealt with them in private and never called them out publicly. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Despair147 said:

kindness is the answer in this. either kindly ignore, or kindly shut them down. the ruder she got, the ruder and demanding replies she got in return, probably many of them weren't fans to begin with. it's not like the unhinged Britney fans she's dealing with here, just chill :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

on the other hand, we got Taylor, who invited fans to her house. when they stole her stuff or leaked some info, she kindly dealt with them in private and never called them out publicly. 

Uhhh, ok there hahahaha

On 7/24/2023 at 6:47 PM, Cousin Ally said:

There’s something refreshing and progressive about this. People can enjoy her music and her art without completing feeling like they have control of her and how she acts or what she says. She’s a free woman doing what she loves, like it or leave it. I’m enjoying her new sound. You all can stick with your fake artists manipulating you. 

This.

I kinda get where Doja Cat is coming from. Her attitude is different and knee jerk. I understand why people are upset but they seem to not get it. They don’t understand her 

I don't really see it as her being ungrateful...

She's just experienced first hand how nasty and controlling some of the pop stans can be. They act like they own their idols. She's pushing back against this and I think it's cool :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Stan culture is cringe tbh we all do need to get lives :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block