Doja Cat in war with her fanbase: "just delete the entire account and rethink everything" "get a life"

descg

26 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I think Doja is absolutely right.

Again, an empowered woman having an opinion of her own and standing her ground... People hate that.

Oh and btw, she doesn't owe anybody anything. If she didn't get famous, she would be striving and successful in a different way.

There is a difference between giving an opinion and being disrespectful.

And about if shes right i've never been that kind of fan and I don't believe in fandom names but is like strange start a topic about that in a post in social media suddenly.

• Like 4

Even though she’s technically right, she’s being extra for literally no reason. I’m not a huge fan honestly so I’ll just say it, it comes off more annoying  and attention seeking than her fans and the aspects of celebrity culture that she’s being critical of. 

her fans are the reason she’s successful and there is something to be said about that regardless of how she feels about fame and inauthenticity her label has projected onto her over the years. It’s not to say she owes them anything, but to flat out argue with her supporters who know nothing about what she’s enduring is stupid sorry

Edited by River Red
  • Like 3

There’s something refreshing and progressive about this. People can enjoy her music and her art without completing feeling like they have control of her and how she acts or what she says. She’s a free woman doing what she loves, like it or leave it. I’m enjoying her new sound. You all can stick with your fake artists manipulating you. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block