Message added by SlayOut,

Please note that AI was utilized to write the fan fiction featured in the OP. It is not a real leak of Britney’s upcoming book, not written by Britney, and isn’t based on actual events/Britney’s experience.

1 minute ago, jordeezus said:

Your preachy attitude. Your assuming that people don't understand satire. Your arguing an unnecessary argument. Bye Karen.

People have the capacity to believe in the most absurd things :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Particularly when the article bears a "news" tag and the headline is crafted in a news-like manner.

If you believe it's not a problem, it's your responsibility to educate yourself, Karen

1 minute ago, Henry. said:

People have the capacity to believe in the most absurd things :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Particularly when the article bears a "news" tag and the headline is crafted in a news-like manner.

If you believe it's not a problem, it's your responsibility to educate yourself, Karen

It read as obvious satire. I'm so glad for you that you found a new non-argument to root your Karenism in. You go Glen Coco 

7thpfu.gif

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, jordeezus said:

After coordinating with a moderator to punish me for NOTHING? Bye, child. I hope your little ego feels coddled. Go gossip about me with Slayer and Rik on ATRL now.... or you can just chill with their 2nd and 3rd accounts here too. I'm uninterested in responding to you after this so toodle-loo 

7s67zj.gif

Your comments were reported and dealt with accordingly. No coordination needed!

2 minutes ago, jordeezus said:

After coordinating with a moderator to punish me for NOTHING? Bye, child. I hope your little ego feels coddled. Go gossip about me with Slayer and Rik on ATRL now.... or you can just chill with their 2nd and 3rd accounts here too. I'm uninterested in responding to you after this so toodle-loo 

7s67zj.gif

And who's really bothered here? Also, I'm not on ATRL anymore, I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm done talking to you. Thank you, sunshine. Try to have a nice day.

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block