Do you think ‘Mind Your Business’ will snatch a Grammy nomination for Best Dance Pop Recording?

I just don't see it happening. Look, we were all hungry for new music but both of the songs she has put out have barely been features. Are they terrible songs, I don't think so. Are they Grammy nominations, absolutely not. 

Unfortunately, she has been snubbed in terms of awards since she started. She didn't even win her first VMA until Blackout. That was such Bull Shizz. It was like they gave her pity awards  because of guilt. Guilty because a big part of her trauma was probably due to being taken  advantage of and feeling like a product. She gave us some of the most incredible moments at the VMAs and she was never recognized until she took a hard fall. Blackout is probably my favorite album but the video for POM was, well, we all know. 

The only Grammy she has won was for Dance Recording for Toxic. That was 18 years ago! This sounds a lot like the new category.

If, and hopefully when she decides to make a new album I'm hopeful it will be on her terms and earn all the accolades she has deserved.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block