Post here a photos where Currentney looks like Primeney

My eyes aren’t the best but in that ET interview she in no way looks like Primeney to me. Not saying she looks bad but if I didn’t know where those photos are from I’m pretty sure I’d be able to correctly date them. 

EDIT: or maybe do you mean just the facial expressions? 

Edited by HairFlipQueen
  • Like 8
58 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Flav, you know that they don’t look anything alike. Come on now :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Check out her sparkly eyes, and nose.

1 hour ago, Britney*****88 said:

Washido? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

My eyes aren’t the best but in that ET interview she in no way looks like Primeney to me. Not saying she looks bad but if I didn’t know where those photos are from I’m pretty sure I’d be able to correctly date them. 

EDIT: or maybe do you mean just the facial expressions? 

59 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

Her face appears decades older in that E interview vs the earlier performance.

I think some of her instagram pics in the garden with flowers were the youngest she's looked in ages.

57 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

There are skin treatments that could get her looking back like she used to though.

She has always tanned, and she also clearly doesn't use sunscreen as she is always burned, so unfortunately her skin has aged beyond her actual age.

46 minutes ago, tsss said:

She was exceptionally beautiful, she would be the same if it was not for the stress and medication, her eyes always looked sad since 2010

30 minutes ago, descg said:

"looks like" because is the same person but much older

spacer.png

You are derailing this thread, I asked you for photos where she looked in nowadays like in the past :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block