when I was a kid my teeth was like Britney’s teeth now

Jup1ter

1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

I'm not comfortable with numerous faces of an innocent family members not having their face blurred as they haven't given permission to be posted here @Jordan Miller pls remove those pics?

It's his own family tho, not some strangers.

It's like you want to remove all gifs, emotes and memes with all people there.

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 3
Just now, Flavor Of Love said:

These photos are decades old photos.

Don't you want to remove all gifs and memes too because people at them haven't given their permissions too??

Theyre not comparable at all as gifs become public domain as often of vids that are on the Internet. 

It's literally the law to not post photos of people on public forums without consent so if you don't see that I'm concerned for you

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

Theyre not comparable at all as gifs become public domain as often of vids that are on the Internet. 

It's literally the law to not post photos of people on public forums without consent so if you don't see that I'm concerned for you

If I wanted to share photos with my family, I would do that too. And sent people like you somewhere. My honest. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

If I wanted to share photos with my family, I would do that too. And sent people like you somewhere. My honest. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Google it hun. It's illegal. So I know where I'll send you instead.

(And that's as much effort as I'm going to have discussing it. Because it's plain weird and all the top less kids and adults would defo feel uncomfortable if they knew it was here. End of. Get some help)

Edited by MysticWomaney
2 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Google it hun. It's illegal. So I know where I'll send you instead.

(And that's as much effort as I'm going to have discussing it. Because it's plain weird and all the top less kids and adults would defo feel uncomfortable if they knew it was here. End of. Get some help)

It's not illegal. What a load of BS. 🤣 Uploading photos of people in public is perfectly legal. I think you are confusing it with posting someone else's n00dz without their consent.

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block