Thread for those who grew to love "Mind Your Business"

Britney, I'm sorry if I doubted you for one second.

Yesterday the song grew immensely on me. I've literally played it 200 times according to my LastFM tttt :livinggg_dancing_killing_it_party_music_grooving_pink:

The song is very different than anything out there. It's so experimental and the lyrics are SO her. I love when she said it's campy and edgy, it really is. I think a lot of you that are not feeling it now will change you mind (no seas cortés) very soon.

And yes, although processed and distorted, the vocals are 100% Britney. When I accepted that, it was so easy for me to really enjoy the song.

I hope it's another hit for her. 

Also, she melts my heart like no one else: “I love my fans more than anything, and hope they love the song, too!”

Did you have a similar experience? 

I'm going out tonight and I really hope the DJ plays it at some point.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Yassss come over to the Munjabi siiiiide! The grass is a lot greener :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:
ZCuRgf1.gif mind your b, mind your b, mind your b

mind your b, mind your b, mind your bZCuRgf1.gif

It's impossible not to like this song. This is one of her most original and innovative singles if I'm being honest. I have no words :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block