THIS DAY IN POP: Selena Gomez's "Stars Dance" Turns 10!

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Omg i was only a 20 year old twink when this came out :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

But I love EVERYTHING about this album. When it came out i was mindblown, it was full on EDM/POP and I loved the conjunction of the two. Her vocals flow so well with it, and it was her first album without "The Scene" :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:Her first venture into the music all alone. 

Stars Dance

Save the Day

Undercover

Slow Down

Come & Get It

Nobody Does It Like You

all eternal bops :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Super underrated album!

Summer of 2013 was truly one for the books. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Aww, I’m sorry. Breakups suck, they do! 😫

Overall though, I think my favorite SG track would have to be Love You Like A Love Song. Yes I know it’s from her Disney days with The Scene but that song just never gets old, it’s absolutely timeless.

I also love Taki Taki, We Don’t Talk Anymore and It Ain’t Me.

My favorite solo track of hers would have to be either Slow Down or The Heart Wants What It Wants though. 

Her discography is quite excellent and underrated!

Yeah they do. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I love her Scene music too.

I'm not sure why she didn't just start her music career solo and did it with a band, not that I dont like the scene.

I actually saw her and the scene live in concert at a county fair in 2011.

It was nice and she sang good.

Nice.

Yeah people hate on her voice cause she doesn't have a high range like Miley or Demi but she's just like Britney where its more of her vocal tone thats beautiful and not the limited range.

Out of Miley, Selena and Demi:

Who do u think has the best music?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah they do. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I love her Scene music too.

I'm not sure why she didn't just start her music career solo and did it with a band, not that I dont like the scene.

I actually saw her and the scene live in concert at a county fair in 2011.

It was nice and she sang good.

Nice.

Yeah people hate on her voice cause she doesn't have a high range like Miley or Demi but she's just like Britney where its more of her vocal tone thats beautiful and not the limited range.

Out of Miley, Selena and Demi:

Who do u think has the best music?

Omg that's so cool! :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

And hmm, that's hard to say but I would have to go with Selena, then Miley and then Demi! Vocally, however,  it would probably be the opposite for me so Demi, Miley and then Selena. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Omg that's so cool! :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

And hmm, that's hard to say but I would have to go with Selena, then Miley and then Demi! Vocally, however,  it would probably be the opposite for me so Demi, Miley and then Selena. 

Yeah it was awesome!

I was really close to the stage since it was outside at a fair.

She sang mostly songs from her Year Without Rain album.

Same!

Demi is the best vocally however Selena has the best music.

Although I enjoyed Miley's music much more when she was on Disney.

Her Post Disney music isn't as appealing to me although I do love Wrecking Ball and Flowers.

Selena is like Britney and Demi is like Christina both vocally and personality wise.

Would u agree?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah it was awesome!

I was really close to the stage since it was outside at a fair.

She sang mostly songs from her Year Without Rain album.

Same!

Demi is the best vocally however Selena has the best music.

Although I enjoyed Miley's music much more when she was on Disney.

Her Post Disney music isn't as appealing to me although I do love Wrecking Ball and Flowers.

Selena is like Britney and Demi is like Christina both vocally and personality wise.

Would u agree?

Yeah somewhat! I felt like Miley/Selena/Taylor combined were like a hybrid of Britney. I find Christina to be more tolerable though. She's miles ahead of Demi too. 

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Yeah somewhat! I felt like Miley/Selena/Taylor combined were like a hybrid of Britney. I find Christina to be more tolerable though. She's miles ahead of Demi too. 

Yeah Demi has become REALLY unlikable in the past decade especially after her OD.

Like all the fights she gotten into on social media including the frozen yogurt place and also critizing a fan's artwork.

She doesn't seem that nice.

I've actually seen all of them in concert except Miley.

I saw Taylor in 2015 at her 1989 tour and Demi in her Tell Me You Love Me tour in 2018.

I want to see Miley so bad in concert but she just announced she'll never tour again. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block