Exclusive "Mind Your Business" tea

4 hours ago, E.E. said:

it may be great like scream and shout or a mess like big flat bass… but it’s nice to see that britney is still enjoying creating music on her terms! while will.i.am is not my fav producer for britney to work with, i think britney probably chose to work with him because of the great relationship they have. britney now has freedom to create music with who she wants and i’m guessing that will.i.am is someone she trusts and feels comfortable with.

i don think scream and shot is even close to being great. it's one of her worst singles, i don't care if the generic public liked it, they have poor taste.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Well what did Ya’ll expect from Will I Am? Hopefully this is the last time they work together musically and that is even if this turns out to be a great song. Will somehow is just not capable of growing his sound and is stuck in 2010

We expected exactly this from will I am. What we did not expect, was will I am. 🫠

still, I’ll reserve judgment, until I actually hear the song

im guessing Britney put trust in will and he was probably good to her during the conservatorship. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Haha 1

I'm dying at this thread. Y'all crack me up.

Black Ink Crew Lol GIF by VH1

But really.. everything about MYB so far is such a mess and horrible and everything we hated about her C-Ship eras. I'm guessing this has to be some sort of previous contractual obligation, because it doesn't make any sense unless they truly hate us. How can she give us a mature slay album like Glory to be downgraded back to Myah Jean where they make her look like a fool constantly repeating the B word and auto tuning her voice? 

• Like 6
59 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I'm dying at this thread. Y'all crack me up.

Black Ink Crew Lol GIF by VH1

But really.. everything about MYB so far is such a mess and horrible and everything we hated about her C-Ship eras. I'm guessing this has to be some sort of previous contractual obligation, because it doesn't make any sense unless they truly hate us. How can she give us a mature slay album like Glory to be downgraded back to Myah Jean where they make her look like a fool constantly repeating the B word and auto tuning her voice? 

I think Britney's just having fun and people expect this to her official come back. And I don't understand the Myah hate she was the one who did backgrounds for most of the circus and she slayed and it wasn't like a Britney Jean fiasco. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

A vetted insider spilled some "Mind Your Business" tea exclusively for BreatheHeavy readers. Here's what I was told about the track (🚨 spoilers ahead):

"It sounds like a will.i.am song from the 2010’s. Britney definitely is in most of the song, so that’s the win. She sounds great and it’s fun."

They added: "It’s hard to tell if the vocals are new or not."

“'Mind your B mind your B mind your B mind your bus- ness ness ness' is the pre-hook …  'mind your business *****' is all she says in the hook. [It] repeats over and over." They noted the repetitiveness reminded them of "Big Fat Bass."

The insider added that the song's opening is "identical to the teaser" that will.i.am posted, but that the "last part of the song sounds the best." 

"The gays will like it. The fans will love it."

"Mind Your Business" drops this Friday.

Thoughts?! 🍵 

Are you the vetted insider?

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Edited by Kiss my
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

A vetted insider spilled some "Mind Your Business" tea exclusively for BreatheHeavy readers. Here's what I was told about the track (🚨 spoilers ahead):

"It sounds like a will.i.am song from the 2010’s. Britney definitely is in most of the song, so that’s the win. She sounds great and it’s fun."

They added: "It’s hard to tell if the vocals are new or not."

“'Mind your B mind your B mind your B mind your bus- ness ness ness' is the pre-hook …  'mind your business *****' is all she says in the hook. [It] repeats over and over." They noted the repetitiveness reminded them of "Big Fat Bass."

The insider added that the song's opening is "identical to the teaser" that will.i.am posted, but that the "last part of the song sounds the best." 

"The gays will like it. The fans will love it."

"Mind Your Business" drops this Friday.

Thoughts?! 🍵 

Whoever this insider is knows nothing about gays/Britney fans. 🤣

I think most of us agree that Will.i.am is a terrible producer and that we all think this era (Britney Jean) of Britney's music is her worst.

Edited by Viking84
  • Like 1

Y'ALL are SO ******* NEGATIVE :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Britney is unexpectedly going to release a single, it should be a fun, cool exciting thing, a nice bonus to a slow summer week. We should be gratefull since she was supposedly retiring.

But you guys take it SO DAMN serious, like it's a failed attempt to save the world or something ???

Talking about sales and charts and comebacks and it being "too dated" "too A.I." "too 2000's" and damaging "a legacy " :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

If I was Britney and I was just having some fun, doing a little collab with one of my friends, and I saw this I would seriously think my fans were the most bratty delusiuonal ungratefull snobbish *****es ever.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block