Exclusive "Mind Your Business" tea

10 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Y'ALL are SO ******* NEGATIVE :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Britney is unexpectedly going to release a single, it should be a fun, cool exciting thing, a nice bonus to a slow summer week. We should be gratefull since she was supposedly retiring.

But you guys take it SO DAMN serious, like it's a failed attempt to save the world or something ???

Talking about sales and charts and comebacks and it being "too dated" "too A.I." "too 2000's" and damaging "a legacy " :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

If I was Britney and I was just having some fun, doing a little collab with one of my friends, and I saw this I would seriously think my fans were the most bratty delusiuonal ungratefull snobbish *****es ever.

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

A vetted insider spilled some "Mind Your Business" tea exclusively for BreatheHeavy readers. Here's what I was told about the track (🚨 spoilers ahead):

"It sounds like a will.i.am song from the 2010’s. Britney definitely is in most of the song, so that’s the win. She sounds great and it’s fun."

They added: "It’s hard to tell if the vocals are new or not."

“'Mind your B mind your B mind your B mind your bus- ness ness ness' is the pre-hook …  'mind your business *****' is all she says in the hook. [It] repeats over and over." They noted the repetitiveness reminded them of "Big Fat Bass."

The insider added that the song's opening is "identical to the teaser" that will.i.am posted, but that the "last part of the song sounds the best." 

"The gays will like it. The fans will love it."

"Mind Your Business" drops this Friday.

Thoughts?! 🍵 

The gays will like it 🤣❤️

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I'm telling you now... If this song is like BFB ....

:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

I will have a meltdown and delete my exhale account and go stan Taylor Swift and live my little gay basic vanilla life and not look back, ever.

I'm not mentally ready to deal with another BFB

IM TELLIN YEW  NOW :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

The way you are lying rn… you would most likely **** your pants with a new announcement… I’ve seen so many bitter Britney fans in here who are probably just complaining about Britney for YEARS but couldn’t let go of her. They turn out to be so annoying tbh.

1 hour ago, avaaa said:

The way you are lying rn… you would most likely **** your pants with a new announcement… I’ve seen so many bitter Britney fans in here who are probably just complaining about Britney for YEARS but couldn’t let go of her. They turn out to be so annoying tbh.

that's not healthy or normal to like everything an artist does sorry that is just being a stan and not a fan.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block